2012年11月26日星期一

dr dre cheap g so the expenses h

The pure Yan suddenly and in a serious manner says:"I believe.That morning, you and the Rong Rong was all foolish on the bed to do what?Did we still don't get up at that time."
I immediately Meng, stammerly say:"You ……you when see me and the Rong Rong is on the bed?Yan Yan you are absolutely blah!You ……you have to grieve me!"
Light snow hurriedly for annoy almost to breathe heavily however annoy come of I clap a chest, part defense says:"My elder brother absolutely can't humiliate a person, he is a good person, a hero, and will humiliate a bad person."
The Rong Rong suddenly says:"That light snow are you to say that I am a bad person?"
The light snow is one Leng, hurriedly shake head to say:"Be not be not, Rong Rong you are certainly a good person, all of us are good persons."
Rong Rong says:"The elder brother humiliated me, but you say an elder brother humiliates a bad person, that wasn't I a bad person?"
The light snow is stired by the Rong Rong overwhelmed with work, pay falter I of can not say it everything.
The autumn orchid rushes toward once the Chi smile and say:"Rong Rong you don't stir your elder brother, his faces all want drop to bleed."
Pure Yan but say:"Stir what stir?The elder brother is a sex maniac.If he …… he still lead to my color …… " this wench simultaneously say shameless, part but again Fei the red face hid the bosom of the orchid in autumn to go.
My Yuan!I really return Yuan than the Dou E!Pure Yan your color I just to?Is strong what to kiss is you, camisado of is also you, I that leads on my own initiative?Isn't that my will is strong, I only afraid early drive you that?Still say my color now?
The summer language of the part soft and blue snow Ning then immediately projects the taste that the extremity despises toward me, the summer language is soft to say chillily more:"I see I should make a phone call to one of my police's friend and make her come over to handle this problem be."
I this spirit, we not is come to talk the affair of the orchid in autumn?How to become my sex maniac judgment meeting?For saving my lost game, my heart a horizontal, loudly say:"Okay, I approve Ms,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com. Xia Men's words and invite police to handle this Yuan case, not I have to be like Dou E similar die for Yuan!"
The staring of Leng that the summer language is soft to keep Leng I, I also stare to return her:Wench, are your eyes greatly severe?Have your eyes ever consumedly once got the sun?Thinking that day is regardless water lotus, Liu Qing to copy still small cloud, they can all enemy however my this absolute being eye of a stare at!
The summer language soft my big eye stares the along while of small eye, while several females of flank all see Be getting more foolish.Suddenly the summer language is soft to rush toward once the Chi smile and immediately cannot help but embracing nearby blue snow Ning, smiling of Luo Luo all shiver all over.Hence a few female kids all smile in succession, make the whole coffee shop of the female and continuous dynasty of male men and women peep here.I see those envy my body place beautiful flowers in of the men almost be leaping out eye pupil son to hit me.
The summer language is soft to is very not easy to endure to smile an idea, say to me:"Mr. Wen, I just open a fun, please don't mind.It is sorry."
Fun?My belly is all annoyed by her satisfied.Is really a don't judge a person by his appearance, sea water can not Dou quantity!This wench is a Qiao shape of very and pure gentleness, I still think that she is among the best beauty of law-abiding people.Didn't expect she just met to unexpectedly open with me such a frightenned the person's fun!
But as a man, I still have to show my own big degree be not?Is alas,beats by dre australia, is a man true bitterness!Hence I have to tiny say with smile:"Ms. Xia Men didn't relate to.The person whom we don't all not are a Rong Rong to become intimate with most ?In fact you concern me to also understand to the Rong Rong, she the little girl of so beautiful amiability,dr dre cheap, usually live in other people's home, is your true doubt, my having another purpose me am also in comprehensible."
The summer language is soft to repeatedly put a hand, say with smile:"Do not have.In fact my from beginning to end can't doubt you what, the grandpa of Rong Rong also yes.Want to be not how we trust of make the Rong Rong foolish at you there but always all take care of no matter?H'm, the Rong grandpa Rong's words are such:The person being favored by the black stone how says to is all gentleman."
I am a bit embarrassed, have never thought a black stone think greatly of I unexpectedly have so great influence, even my personal character also drive somebody else affirmative.H'm, the black stone thinks greatly of of are all of persons gentlemans?So black stone am I a gentleman?
The pure Yan also smiles to say:"Wei sub- elder brother, I just is also play trick, don't you get angry?"
I have to a Pie mouth to say:"Know.Your this witch, the words speaking absolutely need to let people suicide!"
The pure Yan smiles to say:"We are companies to measure like let you are embarrassed of, isn't my a person's idea.In addition to your faithful ally light snow, the others all have, the Rong Rong is a mastermind.Luo Luo!"
The spirit of Rong Rong use her that powder the delicate small fist is several failed on pure Yan bottom, say:"Smelly elder sister Yan, you know to betray me to try to please an elder brother!I make you betray and make you betray!"
Hence the wenches again Xi hip-hop admire of make, clipped the light snow of the middle of 2 people to then have some to meet with calamity, drive 2 people crowded slanting come to twist go to of keep yelling.
Or the autumn orchid see not to take a glance and hurriedly hold up pure Yan, while the summer language is soft to also draw back Rong Rong.Hence we finally got rare calmness, the beginning with concentration started to enjoy delicious of coffee get up.





Book four start a business chapter 12 zero blue fantasy
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:16 chapter word numbers:3997


After this farce, we just formally start discussing the affair of the orchid in autumn.Me and the Rong Rong come previous, they have already talked over a short while.The blue snow Ning thinks, the advantage of autumn orchid lies in her shape good, beautiful person, the song larynx is also not bad and have certain theory of music knowledge and dance strong and must overpraise an item.But her weakness is also equally obvious:The song larynx is just only quite good, but absolutely talks God don't living a beautiful sound;Although the theory of music knowledge contains some foundations,leaves the level but again of writing the music score song to differ too far;Dance although is strong with she suits of the route not and greatly fit together.
The blue snow Ning thinks that the face of autumn orchid is pure handsome beautiful, suits to walk pure medium take the road son of having the certain untamed nature.But she danced at first although the art was very strong, but in fact was easy to be misunderstood, so should change to jump other of dance type.Pass wildly enthusiastic combine to slightly take youth of untamed nature of dance, should be very quick ability red.As for is red to which situation, that had relate to with my natural endowments and effort degree.
The summer language is soft to then think, can let the orchid in autumn clap first some arts shine on, and throw these photographs to such as Sina net etc. release in the gate website, so autumn orchid didn't°yet the way can acquire a certain approval rate.
The blue snow Ning says:"Art's shining on is an idea that stir-fries to make.However autumn the orchid image is important, must clap only a little bit more beautifully, only just be unlikely like this at hereafter become one that the other people attackstone to denounce in day.To, Mr. Wen, listen to Rong Rong say, you prepare to use 5,000,000 to create the orchid in autumn BE?"
My wry smile says:"Is not my preparation, this plan will be a Rong Rong establishment of, should be the preparation of Rong Rong be."
The Rong Rong smiles to say:"5,000,000 enough, many also the nothing important greatly use.Anyway you believe me be, 5,000,000 packs of orchid elder sisters are red."
The blue snow Ning is tiny tiny a smile to say:"This wench loves sword to go wide Feng and make some by surprise of affair.The in fact serious way comes up to say, 5,000,000 expenseses want to want to let the orchid of autumn one cannon to be popular and also really have some difficulties.Write song to say, sometimes good song offer of expert even attains several 100,000, ascend 1,000,000 above.In regard to recording, if we want to directly accompany with the best music band, the words of the best recording equipments recording, so the expenses has enlarge several times.After having still expect a creation and publicizee, recommend an etc., none of expenseses is small."
The smile of Rong Rong says:"The blue aunt knows your meaning, but those I need not flower penny money.I these 5,000,000 completely be thrown in to build power!We set up a set whole country's biggest blue dreamlike fan's regiment, but these 5,000,000 is that the blue dreamlike set set up expenses!"
Rong Rong this words are absolutely one language world-shaking!This wench can really have the language the strength head that isn't astonishing to die endlessly and make owner all foolish again at present surprised must can not speak in my words.
Lead for a long time after, blue snow Ning just say:"Wench, you is this idea enough crary?5,000,000 establishment fan meeting?Well big handwriting Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论