2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats by dre hout the father's na

Si didn't keep on saying, the meaning of the second half sentence was to think that you fancy that black and thin boy orchid breeze.
Winter snow looking at orchid Si, the facial expression is very complicated, orchid Si the all of a sudden Be understand to come over, oneself would not like to meet by the true character and winter snow, and the biggest reason contains 2,
A, time be framed up to the orchid Si in those early years, winter snow has never volunteered to help to speak in defence of orchid Si, let snow and orchid Si two personal hearts in winter in all really suffer from injury,
Secondly, at that time orchid Si ever with the facial expression of orchid breeze for the sake of snow in winter is down the long street and the Na orchid bright pearl once beat one battle, if exposed the identity of an orchid Si, winter snow would know the reason that orchid Si challenges Na orchid bright pearl, imitate a Buddha is the in front that has already nakedly exposed in snow in winter the heart of orchid Si, will make the orchid Si very embarrassed.
So, if at that time winter snow directly exposed an identity of knowing the orchid Si already, does the orchid Si probably respond most to is what?Probably become angry from embarrassment and probably is to leave in peevish anger,cheap beats by dre, regardless is which kind of reason, isn't all what winter snow wants.
Peeped out matchless Qian Ze in the eyes of winter snow and sorry and ashamed say:"I have been wanting to tell you and let down.I don't should not believe you."
The orchid Si stretches hand to put snow in winter of lips side, keep winter snow from continuing to keep on saying, that soft colorful red lips, the like flower white is general, give person a kind of pleasant impression of oddity, the orchid Si says:"You were naturally.In fact, at that time I was to act impetuously too much.As long as I a little bit explain for a while, probably the affair can't become so."
Two tearses are from the eye midstream of snow in winter come down, the radiant drop of tear slips the neck son of snow in winter.Winter snow is emphatically shaken head and sobbed ground to say:"Be not.If is a past me will also think like this.But when I see beautiful silk of Luo, I know to isn't such.The Luo beautiful Si can all under all circumstances can't doubt that the long breeze will do any sorry her affair.This firmness is what I can not do it."
"Not be crying again!"There is some fiery tempers in the orchid Si, again some absolute monarchy of say, immediately again say with the moderate tone:"You and Luo beautiful silk how one mile!Luo beautiful silk and long the breeze contain so long-term feelings, and then trust mutually of solid foundation.But you I met so for several days, much less, the Luo beautiful Si lives of wreath type so the simplicity is so safe, while you live of again so shocking so dangerous."
Winter snow is a little bit tiny to nod, slowly be calm down, orchid Si this just curiously ask a way:"Do you exactly and when discover that I am an orchid Si?"
Winter snow that just flowed through tiny and red double of eyes of tears, suddenly showed unintentionally sarcastically very naughty facial expression again and said:"You try and guess!"
Lan Si wanted to mean to say a way:"I knew that must be a last night, in ten thousand flower buildings, you and that dream Die the miss responded my heart world together, so just know."
"Hum!"The white of winter snow Jiao Chen the orchid Si is one eye, sent out a voice of dissatisfiedly huming, meant that the disaffection of the answer to the orchid Si says:"Do I have so muff?"
The orchid Si has to in a puzzle Nao Nao head, and then wanted to in a short while say:"This ……I thought of,cheap dr dre beats, should that morning, I am when the fairy visitor outside in the inn is caught up with by you."
Winter snow Qiao face flies red, stared orchid Si one eye, say:"Boast, who make track for you!Guess wrong.Continue to guess."Say the Du rises a colorful small mouth and looking at orchid Si to say:"If guess again not to, hum-"
Winter snow didn't speak her to make to the orchid Si what punish, however the flavor of threat is overflowed to talk form.
However by so doing, the orchid Si on the contrary didn't dare to guess and had to play to depend on to say:"Can not guess to come.Tell me, actually and when?"
Winter snow becomes overdo to go to, don't see an orchid of Si, say:"Do not tell you."
The orchid Si kid's heart greatly rises, intentionally doing one is mercilessly bad appearance, stare winter snow, do with malice ground to say:"Do not you really tell me?Really?"
Say, stood to get up, top half forward Fu bottom, slowly gather together snow in winter of before the body, is as face to face as snow in winter, differ about one Chinese feet, say:"Do not you really tell me?"Also take in the tone a thickly threat flavor.
Winter snow Zheng big bright eyes, take some captivation to don't understand, can not figure out orchid Si to have what can threaten his/her own place, don't like saying of spirit:"Be don't tell you, how?"
Then ten orchid Si smiling face of leg - pulls gathered together to come over up the face put to quickly enlarge in front of her, is an orchid Si to suddenly go toward snow in winter and kissed to the colorful red lips of snow in winter.
Winter snow is sent out an in astonishment scream, spared no effort ground to stretch out better arm, the breast of orchid Si held up to ran over in time, at the same time, the right hand Wu lived to ran over toward own lips of the mouth of orchid Si, block at of two person's mouths.
Orchid Si the milli- is inattentive, slightly kissed the center of palm of hand of the small hand of winter snow, winter snow felt a burst of felling for feeling a tingling sensation spread whole body from the center of palm, the felling of a kind of oddity is in mind to rise, that is a kind of to let the struck with panic blush with shame heart palpitates of snow of winter feel, winter snow quickly begs for mercy, orchid Si this just satisfiedly released winter snow, re- sat to keep body and waited for the answer of snow in winter.
Winter snow that cheeks that is pale up be suffused with two red cloud, make her appearance seem to be particularly captivating.Winter snow breathed heavily tone, be calm for a while flurried emotion, this just say:"Record not to remember, that seat Jin displays the time of magic trick, our all people were tied up with the Fu of evil-foreboding dream by him."
Orchid Si order nod, winter snow just take order to awkward and shily continue to keep on saying:"That time I am to be placed in evil-foreboding dream in, I see my father walk in my in front, but how do I all grasp not to live.Then he more walks more far, see and then see be missing, but my surroundings a lot of demons and ghostses grasp me, make me not try to catch up with, I strongly shout the father's name, the fathers all ignore me ……"
Speak of the then dream world, winter snow still has a lingering fears now:"On the time in my most painful flounder, suddenly you appeared in my dream, then all demons and ghostses disappeared at the same time, you promise me and say with me, was free, Be free this time.The have nothing at all takes place.Then I am embraced by you in your bosom, the emotion is slowly steady to settle down.I can also remember that you see my look in the eyes and so devote one's mind, so ……"
Make reference to here, winter snow is a bit ashamed unclear for a while, just continue to keep on saying:"I clearly remember your look in the eyes, imitating the Buddha is the in the mind that printed me.I also remember that you see my time that kind of feel pity on a ground of facial expression and finally left to me tears."
Orchid Si Song shrug shoulders, or confuse to don't understand that the ground asks a way:"But, this is just dream, probably the person who saves you isn't me, but may be a whichever person.Only you in a dream the inside Be wrong to regard as me to him."
Winter snow ordered to nod to say:"Yes, you can say that again.Inception I also think like this.But when I wake up, discover that there is really a drop of tears on own face, I know that that isn't a dream, that is the affair that truely takes place.I know that the orchid Si definitely and really and ever came to lead.The problem is that he is where now, why Be not willing to do I meet?Is it he that isn't willing to forgive me?"
Winter snow fists the hand of orchid Si and peeped out a smile of loose comfortable heart to say:"Then, I found out you.In fact,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com, though you are arousable to change your own voice and habit, but whenever you all forgot when meeting is urgent.Do you still discover?For example say, that evening, be an individual blunt come forward go to, with seat Jin behavior quality exchange Luo beautiful silk of time each words said by you, make me clearly know, that is you."
The orchid Si claps oneself's head and embarrassedly says with a smile:"Do I also think that I pack pretty to be like."Winter snow suddenly sighed tone to say:"Does winter snow really regret now."
"Regret what?"The orchid Si asks a way.
Peep out one silk on the face of winter snow helpless say:"If isn't me to the situation estimate mistake, current red Long Cheng's situation can't thus bad."
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论