2012年11月19日星期一

Beats by Dre Just Beats isplay the treatment

Fu and way.
"The An doesn't understand as well ……" Ba Bu Zhua own back of the head one face is mutually silly of way.
"That expects cloth,Beats Detox, you want this how many days you had to once do what strange matter?Again or once ate what things and have ever been to where???You thoroughly want ……"I ask a way.
"Wu~~~~An after ascending every morning a toilet do exercises in gymnastics, then have lunch ……then do exercises in gymnastics again, again then have supper ……then continue to do exercises in gymnastics ……until sleeping ……"Ba Bu Yao begin to point think hard.
"Have no?Is doing not order special?"Asking of my disappointment way.
"Wu~~~ seem to have no ……" Ba Bu wanted to want to shake a head to say again.
The "……" my man language disappointment begs for a way:"See come is that I Be getting wronger ……I still think that it is to have what fortuitous just does the capability greatly increase~~~~Probably is a special its physical endowment reason ……"
"!!To ……"Ba Bu suddenly shouted loudly a public get a fright.
"Stupid bear ……do you want to frighten to death a person?"It was old to ascend Chuai Ba Bu Liang's feet to scold a way.Expect cloth completely don't realize old those two feet ascending continue to say:"The cloth expected two days ago to the An was two turnips, that turnip was getting more strange ……"
"Turnip??"My mumbling way.
"Rightness,Beats by Dre Just Beats!!That turnip not only the appearance is strange, connect that flavor also strange ……An ate is a result belly is painful to almost want An of small life ……"expect cloth to complain ……
"What about that your turnip?"I ask a way.
"Do the host want that turnip that harms a person why?"Expect cloth to don't understand of ask a way.
"Make you take, you take Bai …… where so many useless talks ah ……" is old to ascend what things canning want this is also very curious'furnace'small life ……
"Host, you see!!Is this turnip ……"Ba Bu Pao went out in a short while and run back to take in the hand a heel my calf that is thick'turnip'.I once connected left turnip to took a look, right took a look, how anyway see this thing in ash white how to don't seem to be an a turnip as well~~~~~~



Chapter 34:cave(next)



"Is this a turnip?The turnip seems to have no so many beards~~~and also have no so long~~~~"Looking at that to there aring fully one meterses much is long of long beard I am dark to beg for, then I get hold of its Qiao son again the in front let she this deals with the master had a look to have to once see grow turnip, the Qiao son shook to shake head to say:"Qiao son, have never seen ……this turnip is welloddness so much, grow heel others ……you see this is a hand, these are the feet ha ha ha~~~~"
Indeed as expected point out in the Qiao son I discover that thicker of long the beard is like the person's hand and feet very much ……
"Etc. ……person!!Person ……three!!This ……is this hasing fun a ginseng?However really be like ……the leaf of leaf pole son long but thin dripping green, there are still a few red fruits aring like three treasures that once lifted in the novel about swordsmen in leaf's root!!"More see and then more be like me'Teng'of jumped from the seat all of a sudden, public drive I especially such as it come of action to get a fright, the Qiao son hurriedly concerns a way.
"The host are all right?"
"Be free ……" I am in response to the way.But my eyes always don't also leave the turnip in the hand to wish if really is a ginseng that delivers'vegetables' ……legendary of'thousand year, ginseng'also however is two breadths, and this tricks even if dried in the sun thick little arm to say also be around ten thousand years of ……
"Eat~~~~The An also imitates an absolute being agriculture to taste 100 grasses ……"a voice ring out in my brain, I have never hesitated to take off to be like very much'three treasures'of the red fruit kept on eating ……
"Host …… don't eat …… that thing eat meeting belly painful of ……" Ba Bu hurriedly calls a way.The Qiao son has already prepared to display the treatment Shu that water fastens and sent out the hands of blue light to quickly solidify water chemical element ……but at the moment of I have already crossed legs to sit at ground up, repeatedly excited in the heart, because that red fruit send forth thick thick three flavorses of ones after getting into in ……probably will someone oddness an orphanage is from of kid how may eat a ginseng this noble of trick, but if say what to eat BE'ginseng sugar'of can comprehend!!Also positive because of young the special flavor of those three sugars just make my Ning record till now ……very thick three joss-stick make me able to break settle this is robust'turnip'would be a ginseng!!
I lift a spirit luck achievement to absorb the advantage that those three treasures brings possibly right away after three treasure entrances, slowly I feel that the pubic region started point calories, however let what me disappointed is not and in a short while it cools off down again, think probably I am too strong, three treasures to my function not big ……but its small function I still can feel to get.
I open an eye to see ten persons, such as Weis and Qiao son...etc. to all worriedly looking at me and see me waking up to expect cloth to say first:"Host, the Ans all said to eat this kind of turnip will the belly is painful of ……you not listen to An again, see belly Be getting more painful?"Be full of in the tone regretting to give me is like self-reproach this'turnip' ……
"Turnip?You say this BE'turnip'?"I stood to toward to expect cloth to point at this robust ginseng to ask a way.
"Good heavens~~~~The host must are painful Be getting more silly ……even the turnip is also getting more incognizant ……"Ba Bu exaggerate of call, hence the head top was appreciated one Su of recording to explode by me right away!!
"Stupid bear ……do you see this is a turnip?This ginseng~~~~"My baby the ginseng of petting coarseness say.
"Ginseng?Host, ginseng is what things?"Is old to ascend to see I so of value that wants'turnip'!Is a ginseng not!!Then cannot help but asking a way.
"Does none of you know?"Asking of my astonishment way.
"Do not know ……" is public to have much of shaking head of tacit understanding to say,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com.
"……" I have no language, start to be repeatedly confusion in the brain at the same time, oneself was to know to always depend on sorcery at this mankind's mainland people to cure illness at first, for understand of medicine this word little of again little, but have never thought they are stupid to this kind of situation connect ginseng baby like this since know not a thing.Present the fine appearance that various each medicine with precious kind material no man in a whole mainland picks again in my brain at the same time!!
"Good heavens~~~~You is be not to I too kindness order?You be this not is forcing me tocome rich?"Want to think my face presents one face on the beginning of silly smile, but very quick my noodles slowly and seriously gets up again, because I thought a bar I the problem for greatly accounting for making money ……a very serious problem ……I can't make pill a medicine!!
But the very quick problem be again wished after jilting at the brain by me:"Take care of his ……can't make pill afraid of?I can slowly go together with, slowly research ……anyway and anyway I want and get the world of that time to those medicine materials first a good medicine to the utmost in the my hand and still isn't afraid of a chain not you'greatly return Dan' ……Xi Xi~~~~~"Hence is silly smile to appear again at my face up ……
The son is serious while being public to looking at me, son silly smile facial expressions are all very tight, but expect cloth to then worry more desperately facial expression with nervous look is like saying:"See~~~~The as a result is similar to what me said, the host eat'turnip'give to eat silly!!"
I see public to all stare at I to see me to ashamedly and lightly cough two times to say:"Cough~~~~This ginseng but a kind of good baby~~~~It not only can cure illness to save a person and make people promise longevity and was like this to have at least around ten thousand years of of the ginseng can even let people's capability greatly increase~~~~The best example is this ginseng to be turnip to eat up of stupid bear."
"~~!!Can also increase capability?It isn't will make people's belly painful?"Expect cloth to don't understand of ask a way.
"Is stupid~~~~You are whole to swallow under explode the capability increasing have never give°ed your body to support to break also be regarded as your Be getting more unusually lucky, really suddenly and violently the Lian thing in the sky~~~~~"I loudly exclamation way.Formerly people always think that cow's chewing peony is what waste and doesn't know goods, now then the sky is a bear to swallow a ginseng, incredibly be the ginseng as turnip to swallowed, and was still a ten thousand years huge three~~~~Again is waste two words can describe?
Say Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论