2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats by dre hus unbearable my h

Artistic talent, can say an one day there will meeting world who don't know a gentleman!To, my uncle Biao is the owner of Zhejiang's biggest electricity subsidiary, he keeps making employee's character that recruits now bad, you to help for him how?As long as I say, he the not definitely far long distance is got to our Guangzhou to greet yours!"
I know that the leaf wears cloud so the speech of a long statement is to comfort me, she still moved away uncle Biao of Zhejiang at the same time, and she canned really like to me.The friend's heart that in fact copies still is really not is using a good word can describe, up to now, my medical expenses still she generation pay of?Nurse in white, she returns be really match each other with this title!Thank you, copy, thanked you to find out to have this the most good-hearted friend is in the world, at you not ability Wei book I of time, but your friend is good to replace you did the best consolation.
I am unbearable to stare at leaf to wear cloud with the very and impassioned taste that with shadow equally infinite tend near perfect facial appearance.The leaf wore cloud to start feeling ashamed under my scorching hot vision, she that matchless Jiao beautiful Qiao face top gradually time the colorful red glow at sunset that infect by to let the public move, immediately even powder the delicate snow-white high jade neck and radiant and extremely keen lovely small ears all floated to dye dizzy and red.Finally she is unbearable awkward and shy,Artist Series, bashful of white my one eye, lightly start to raise smooth and red and small mouth lightest way:"Bad egg has you to see a person like this?Is the somebody else your elder sister Yun ……"
In fact, I am original meaning to just express to ownly appreciate of feeling just, didn't expect awkward and shy leaf's wearing cloud to unexpectedly misunderstand me is a color the fan be fond of of looking at her.But, does my look in the eyes have so a color?Face my to stare at, seem these abnormality pretty female kids all unbearable will be awkward and shy and embarrassed.Like that I attend party and shone in glory the whole water lotus of party hall to once remind me as the sun, let me stopped staring at she saw-but at that time the whole party hall all several 100 males at stare at she be not?She why at the eyes of the masses are fixed on under will exclusively ask she to the responsibility?Afterwards while having not fallen in love with with me shadow also at my eye under very awkward and shy, the leaf in nowadays wears cloud equally such.I depend!My eye a really such color the fan be fond of make those most generous female kids will feel very unwell?
I wear this problem putting forward of cloud circumlocution toward the leaf.The leaf wears the facial expression of cloud very strange, some easy of felling, but morely and unexpectedly seem to be helpless and missing.That the facial expression display for losing at she that pure Yi must almost as pretty woman of Jiao Yan up is so obviously.See in the eye can not help one earthquake in my heart:Did elder sister Yun have good will to me?Can't, can't, we just know each other how long,cheap beats!Again say that she knows perfectly wells a way me and the relation for copying, is she again the best friend with shadow, how can like me?I am just imagine oneself as the favorite.
The leaf wears cloud to see me, that facial expression that lose unexpectedly still don't fade away, she lightly way:"The other people's feeling I don't know, however I the look in the eyes that feel you is very strange."Say lucid and attractive such as fairy of her unexpectedly presenting one silk is crafty:", In fact your taste isn't a color color of, just make people feel that it is too very hot, sting makes people almost can not stand, always feel ……"
Make reference to here she suddenly live.In fact her meaning BE, the man's taste always makes the female kid feel that he or she's seeming in his taste is completely naked complete to have never hidden to bind, so is just awkward and shy difficult be-but this kind of words female kid again how can not bashful speak?She wanted to think, again way:"More strange BE, although your taste will make the female kid thus unbearable, my heart in have no to you again the slightest of bad impression!"At this time her heart in is saying:In fact, you looking at me so, although I is awkward and shy difficult to be, don't know for the sake of what, is very happy in my heart ……
When the flavor of positive room became a bit embarrassed,cheap beats by dre, the door of sudden sickroom was fiercely opened, a flock of guy that is dressed in colorful clothes rushes to come in, is a head of still keep being that clock to respect Qi.When he looking at sickbed top package mummy I, satisfied cachinnation way:" Mao, Wen Jia Wei your TMD's returning is really a life big!Got Lao Tze's several 100 iron rods haven't died!Is quite good, quite good, there is the Qian quality to be sandbag."I look at him with the taste of extreme old grudge language not, but the leaf wears cloud to then call a way:"The clock respects Qi, you don't divide too much!You also humiliate Wen Jia Wei so the person of the docile just, you dare to move Lin Bin Yi root finger?"
Hear the leaf wear cloud to bring up Lin Bin, the clock respects Qi facial expression a black, but he didn't say what.It is that to is once beaten Huang Mao An by Lin Bin to celebrate a country not to do to pour, he immediately wanted to hurtle to come over a dozen of leaves to wear cloud:"Lascivious woman, you think that you grow fairy dare to beat you for the nobody BE?Does Lao Tze not only want to beat you, but also need to make you!"
But the clock respected Qi to block her, way:"Country son, she is to move don't get."
Anne celebrates the way of country surprise:"I depend, there is still in Guangzhou the woman whom our brothers' moving doesn't get?"
The clock respects a Qi way:"Move not to get.Her Lao Tze is a black stone."
Make reference to the facial expression that the black stone, this phrase, Huang Mao and leaf wears cloud to change at the same time.Huang Mao sees the expression of eyes that the leaf wears cloud unexpectedly be full of to absolutely fear now!But the leaf wear the facial expression of cloud to immediately become deadly pale, the whole individuals all shake to sway almost and stand unsteady.
Clock respect the Qi have no again see leaf more wear cloud one eye, just sneer at to my way:"Wen Jia Wei, you rabbit Zai the son still really have the woman the good luck!Today again TMD hide at the skirt underneath of woman fled for life!Ha ha, you this Huai grow to also contend for a woman with Lao Tze, my Pei!"Say he waves hand way:"Today cheap this guy, we walk!"





Book two revenge the repair of chapter 22 love
Renew time:2008-9-1616:28:30 chapter word numbers:3399


After those people walk, I see the leaf wear cloud air really the enemy opponent hurriedly wear cloud way to the leaf not:"Elder sister Yun, what's the matter with you?You sit down first good?Isn't your facial expression very good!"
The leaf wore cloud to listen to sitting of Zheng Zheng to my bedside and stretched hand naturally very much again the woolen blanket of Yi Yi for me, light and free and delicate arrive big eyes of extremity but have some have no absolute being.Lead very in a short while, she just slowly come over, but seem is soliloquizing, and then seem is towarding me to tell a way:"You know just that clock to respect who is the black stone that the Qi says ?He is my father.Not, I once swore to don't call any further his father, he just ever once had with me blood relationship relation of person.He lives in Macau now, it is said that still the biggest underworld gang in our China'Long Bang'of eldest brother.He once killed many people and carried on the back numerous blood debts."
Say she sees me to sad and shrillly say with smile:"You say that I have a blood relationship relation like this, do you feel the friend whom I am still worth to be you now?"
I know that she definitely is the daughter of underworld eldest brother for herself but from vulgar, but the leaf wears cloud to have what wrong?Although her father is the eldest brother of underworld,she still keep being pure and noble, her heart is thus good, heel fairy, will I abandon her?Joke, does that still rather and first abandon oneself!
Hence I immediately firm way:"Is worth, absolutely worth!Elder sister Yun, you since the life that saved me, more in every possible way caring to me.Be like you so dirty mire but don't dye of good woman, do I unexpectedly still have power to abandon?As long as you don't abandon me to be just a common person, my lookinging at elder sister Yun forever is a best friend for I!"
The leaf wears cloud foolish foolishly looking at me, suddenly wry smile way:"Probably you know I why so good to you, can't appreciate me again!"
She sees me to peep out because of confusing to don't understand of fan Mang air, start her relating:"I ……in fact at at the age of 16 once had a boyfriend.He calls stone ambition friend, at that time is won a mountain university college of arts of big four students.Our become friends with very by chance, is go to at him the expensive river sketches of time know.The expensive river in that time is very beautiful, water is very pure, the scenery is also very quite good, but to me really not so.I go my outing with classmate, but the false step of accident dropped to Shui-li.The stone ambition friend that sketched in the neighborhood at that time saves me, hence I fell in love with he."
Say she sees to concentrate but listens to of I, wry smile way:"Is not the easy story ?The hero saves the United States, the female kid makes a commitment.But as a result really not so simple.And I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论