2012年11月19日星期一

Artist Series to kill of however i

-Canning not kill had better not kill ah, besides I also not think that I has ability to kill them 3 now.
I this just loosenned tone, just thinking continue the aspect headway of the tower of facing the center, after death but suddenly spread the voice that can appear in my evil-foreboding dream, "unexpectatively and unexpectedly and so easily be mixed in the past by you, if they knew they just missed a how good opportunity, will definitely regret very much."
Is the voice of east city!Is he how to find out mine?My eye pupil in a twinkling enlarges and wants to don't think and turned round to flick knife to nowise show consideration of cut toward him a while, eyes still a control don't live the shutting of subconscious since, clearly feel own knife chops down in his body, but didn't imagine medium bloody flavor and surprisedly opened eyes, just discovered that oneself cuts to kill of however is his soil to divide time just.





It endures an examination-life and death discussion in the text
Renew time:2010-4-3013:00:40 chapter word numbers:5190

Suddenly feel after death someone inherit, once my foot turn, the anti- hand starts to row the knife of a crescent moon sort to only make an effort the person have been chopping down to go, along with the voice of gold iron of"Ding", I feel a hand in a light, detection oneself's long knife of this just surprised Cha is chopped in two 1!Looking at hand in of break knife, my cold sweat has already emitted out and lose this I is dying forest to finally rely on, oneself's equaling is penalized death penalty Be getting more similar.
I grind teeth to looking at station's eastern city in front of me, see his lookinging at the bitterness in the hand don't say with a smile:"This cans not blame me, either, your knife blade originally no longer went, I just used the appearance that the bitterness learned you while doing not resist at in added to check carat just, unexpectatively and unexpectedly so easily chopped in two your knife, is really sorry."
"Are you how to find out mine?"
I ask in, the hand has already touched toward oneself's finally only left concealed weapon-thousand, he imitates a Buddha and doesn't discover that my action generally still keeps saying with smile:"The appearance that sees you should have been already taken a shower, is really sorry, I didn't say clearly, I am on you the medicine powder of Sa even if once touching water can also maintain effect for three day."
If early know is this result, that I wished streaking and saw me appearance with compunctious look, he seemed to be very good-heartedly to explain:"In fact you need not mind, even if you threw clothes away don't also use, because I didn't chase medicine Sa on your clothes at that time, but was a direct Sa on your skin, so anyway, you are inescapable.You return be really ask for trouble for me, originally is about Yu Zhi wave the You meet at noon, result for seeking you, have to put his pigeon son, let he again live one more day Be getting better!Sought all day long you are dead tired I, the hoodman-blind has been already ended, you can walk with me now?"
Looking at the smiling face on his face, I cannot help but beating one cold Zhan, if oneself weren't a ninja, I would really think that the very shameful scream "Help", however since take to protect a sum, will never can make this kind of matter, throw not rise that person.
Looking at already near at very short distance central Gao Ta, I am really unwilling, clearly have already soon succeeded, I bite lips to looking at him, the left hand has already picked up a to chase thousand, the right hand fists to break a still twinkle cold light of sharp knife, the heart reads to turn, is considering how to reply, but the delay effect suddenly feel a burst of acute pain, I am immediately nerveless to pour ground up, surprised that the detection after death assaults me, cold to my laughing person unexpectedly is always in front of me and I talk of eastern city!So the person who originally talks with me BE-
The last moment of collapsed and fainted front, I run out all energies to see forward square, that has already turned to make a heap of mud with the eastern city that I talk, and originally that was also the soil to divide time, really the gist!The in the mind like this and unwillingly thinks, I sink into obfuscation.
The color of the sky while again waking up with black, I feel my own the appearance that murkily seemed to sleep for a long time, the belly also lines up the Gu Gu that the mountain pours sea and keeps calling, it is they to make people hard what to bear with more are desperately thirsty at this time, dry must imitate a Buddha soon and emit smoke generally, I lick dry and cracked lips of I hard and affirm their oneselfs absolutely already sleep for a long time, otherwise can't appear this circumstance.
Lend the moonlight of dim moonlight I discover that I has already returned to that cave again inside, although the body wasn't tie~ued to tie up this time,at this time I am thirsty and hungry also already the nothing important take a stroll of energy.
"How long did I sleep?"Looking at and sit on the entrance to cave and looking at the eastern city of the night sky at this time,cheap dr dre beats, my openings says, but discovers oneself the voice at this time pares off like the sand grain one hoarse unpleasant to hear on the sand paper.
I immediately shut a mouth and go toward body hip pocket to touch go, in the heart immediately a pleased, the fish has already eaten up in the road fled from home, but water still just, I take out that water to at a stretch drink off, throat immediately not at so suffered, connect originally already hungry must the stomaches soon having muscular spasms was all alleviated, felt not so hungry.
"I should already sleep for a long time?"I again the openings say, luckily this the voice have been not so unpleasant to hear.
He finally turns a head to see say to me:"Endured the second examination to end in tomorrow, do you say that you slept how long?"
"Tomorrow?!I slept so long?!"I almost dare not believe my own ear and also know that what he says is the truth at the same time, if be not didn't enter water and take a meal so for a long time, the body isn't weak to become this appearance.Does he since want so to seek elder brother You's trouble and how can drag along examination to soon end to still sit to leisurely and carefreely see stars here however I am very strange,Artist Series?
He seems to realize my doubt and seem very good-hearted openings explanation way:"I track by bee yours, that kind of medicine powder although not afraid water but fear to meet pollen most , because meeting tracking of interference bee, on his body not know be stained with that floriculture powder, unexpectedly make me track unusually exhausting, harm I cost a great deal of time to look for him, luckily I have already found out him now, 2:00 p.m. tomorrow is examination formal be over of time, also have very to accompany him to have fun for a long time, be really some can't wait for arriving of tomorrow."
The cold idea of my in the mind he says more quietly, more prosperous, see come what matter he early with plan like, wait elder brother You to bit the hook.
The hand subconscious touches go toward finally only left 1000 of oneself, but touches empty and indeed as expected has already been searched to walk, displeased in the heart not already, but know even if have thousand can hardly also kill him now in the hand itself, after all 1000 kill to harm dint really too weak, see at the beginning the white is help, blared Zuo person to shoot similar to the hedgehogly with it but still kept having never taken away 2 people's life to know its to kill to harm dint, although that also has relation with 2 people's leading role identity to fasten, now even end of thousand also is not in the hand, even if eastern the city is that the cannon fodders in the cannon fodder are all useless, I as usual kill deathless he.
In fact I pour be not worry elder brother You too much ……he is a count for much role in the fire shadow, where will be so easy drive east city that have no lead field of stranger A to put out, oneself this butterfly even if flicking wing to break is all useless.
I more what to worry is myself, fire shadow inside to leading role, supporting roles count for much person usually all will for showing them pathetic situation and drive AB that trivial male drop for cannon fodder of, for example say the parents helping Zuo, for example say the lover of key link hand,Beats by Dre Just Beats, for example say again the companion of the west of card card takes soil ……I should can't be also dragged along by this laws toward the one-way street that is dropped by the cannon fodder?
The sudden feels that his/her own prospect is very obscure have no only, inwardly fish for inside the body of check carat, indeed as expected still that kind of is little to make the situation that people want to weep over, oneself particularly hasn't eaten for two days at this time, hungry get some energies all have no, presumably isn't big from the possibility for saving, could pray elder brother You to become to rescue the princess' prince's his highness from bad Long Shou in the nursery tale just now.
I lie to the painful felling that ascend to bear with a stomach department to often have muscular spasms in the ground and finally get bright till sky, O.K., east city classmate or have international humality □spirit of, he sees the breakfast that I stare at him bad drool of appearance, at last exactly still divide to my some foodses Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论