2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats er still is adjustin

Does the blue fantasy knows so clearly?Wasn't a Rong Rong to once say with you what before walking?"
The white Wei jade face is tiny tiny a red, hesitate a long time just sigh to say:"The younger brother doesn't ask, anyway the elder sister gives your person of recommendation absolutely right be."
I shout of uprising, put out strength of hope white Wei, I always feel that the Rong Rong isn't so easy of abandons an elder brother, even if grandpa then how bring pressure to her, she will also the affair do the certain arrangement would trust of leave.I sink a voice to ask:"Elder sister, you give me truth, isn't that assistant a Rong Rong to give me the arrangement?Want to be not you how can know that the website needs of what kind of talented person?"
White Wei Leng a short while nod to sigh to say:"It is what Rong Rong faces to walk is hand over to treat me.However younger brother, I will never know that the Rong Rong is gone to where, that affair you need not cross-examine me.The Rong Rong said with me what I also inconvenience tell you, because especially the Rong Rong idea make me need not say with younger brother."
I am disappointed if lose of sit down, lightly say:"Rong Rong what to give me the arrangement is how of assistant?"
The white Wei says:"It is a very beautiful female kid, call easy Zhi Die.Rong Rong hopes that her elder brother makes her live in her room, so the elder brother can't feel lonesome.The Rong Rong is still silly to silly say, if is a smelly man, the elder brother will not like of, the elder brother likes a beautiful female kid.And the house between she and elder brother is joss-stick joss-stick of, can not make the smelly man all day make smelly."
I am mumbling to say:"She also has a Zhi word.Rong Rong, the elder brother knew your heart.You are to want to let this easy Zhi Die replace the home that you live in an elder brother, the elder brother can not forget you are not?Is alas, silly wench, elder brother even if forgot oneself, can not forget a few of my younger sisters."
The white Wei is tiny tiny on smiling, say:"That younger brother, I notify that the easy Zhi Die follows you to go home tonight?"
My wry smile writes to shake head to say:"Tomorrow, tomorrow make her seek me to the Jia Zhi be.I have no mood to meet with her today, otherwise I will be depressed dead."
The white Wei says:"Know.Is alas, the younger brother's your emotion like this is incorrect, if the Rong Rong knew, affirmative must worry.To, younger brother, listen to the Rong Rong say just before walking that you want to open a public security company BE?"
I am one Zheng, say:"Once there was that planned yes, however forget because of being always busy.And busy because of business, small cloud even once suggested that the affair that I would build up public security company hereafter pushed."
Say the continuous way of my wry smile:"Originally open public security company mainly be depend on Rong Rong, including the personnel's equipment, the contact of the business, I am completely ignorant.The Rong Rongs all walked now, this matter even if Be getting more yellow."
The white Wei tiny smile says:"That is not.The Rong Rong faces before walking or pretty hopes you build up this company of.She says that the elder brother urgently needs to start to build up own influence, so owns a public security company it could be a good matter.H'm, younger brother, this is a name card that the Rong Rong leaves, originally should be what I look for person a house, however the younger brothers all knew now, I not much took care of, younger brother tomorrow look for person a house."
I once connected name card, saw the top write "public security general manager Xue Jian Yang of the company of Stegosaurus", I am one Zheng, don't know to is what mean.
The white Wei smile says:"Younger brother, this is the Rong Rong to give the your contact is a good public security company, they would like to sell to you with low price, but this Xue the sword sun is a Rong Rong idea especially to the general manager whom you choose.Knew?"
I the momentary surge of emotion surge is own kid sister younger sister to own friendship with thick deep feeling but concussion not already.Life get a bosom friend then foot Wei lifetime Yi, but my beauty bosom friend how of many!See, the black stone says right, heaven while making me lose a certain and precious thing, it is also giving more of my repairs at the same time!One of my younger sister is all in fact the priceless treasure in my heart, all most precious angel in my heart.Because of them, our house is constructed beautiful heaven.For them, I will cherish life long.





Book five build the star chapter 15 zero to go into a police station again
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:38 chapter word numbers:4477


After sending the orchid of walking the autumn,Artist Series, what I was full of is disappointed still can not vent.My white Wei in together coming to send off smiles to say:"Elder sister, the bar that you still remember that our beginning meets?"
The white Wei jade face the Fei is red, the Qiao livings rare of white my one eye, say:"Younger brother at abashed elder sister?"
I old face a red, say:"Where, is that I want to ask an elder sister to drink one cup.Elder sister, younger brother current capacity for liquor that but want that getting drunk is all very difficult!To, elder sister, how do you go to DG bar that day?"
The white Wei Qiao face is also that the Fei is red, a long time didn't speak words and just said for a long time:"I want to isn't to say the time of these s affairs now, opportunity to wait elder sister then say with you."
I"" a , and white the Wei motoring leave an airport to arrive at to flow to spend a lake neighborhood of 100 interest bar but go.This is regarded as me to drink alcohol on my own initiative for the second time?The first time is shadow to leave, but for the second time then leaving of Rong Rong, each time I nearby of at the time that female kid left, did I must use to come right away to offer sacrifices to the emotion that I lose?To the love of shadow, is the brother and sister's feeling to the Rong Rong, next leave of will be who?
When we sit properly in the bar, I still let to adjust wine teacher to give white the Wei adjust one cup American aloe sunrise, but white the Wei shook head to refuse, she smiled to say:"Younger brother, I was no longer the woman who begs to lately beg to change now.H'm, Sir, please give me one cup LADYBEGOOD.What about younger brother?"
I looking at her tiny tiny on smiling, then make exchange wine teacher to say:"Please give me two bottles of the strongest whiskies and thank."
The white Wei is tiny to worry of say:"Younger brother, 2 bottles are getting tooer many?Will drink bad body of, 1 bottle?"
My wry smile says:"Elder sister, I don't know as well that what my own body took place to change doesn't say two bottles of whiskies now, two bottles of 68°sOf two pots of, all don't calculate to me what."
After adjusting wine teacher and tuning up cocktail of the white Wei, I also picked up that whisky to pour the cup full, then toast dialogue Wei to say:"Elder sister, I in fact have been thinking to say to you voice words for appreciating, but thought of that we are younger brother Jies, so don't speak.Did we do this cup bar together today?"
Cocktail of the white Wei only only has a half cup just, and LADYBEGOOD is to make with the brandy, white joss-stick orange, absinth but become, the number of degrees is very low, but my but 50°s of one full cupHigh pure whisky.Looking at her appearance of tiny worry, I not from on smiling, face upward to quaff in one gulp the whisky of full cup.
After the white Wei finished drinking cocktail, I smile to already drive I the such Hao drink but surprised foolish adjust wine teacher to say:"Sir has another cup of LADYBEGOOD."
Adjust wine teacher this just the disillusion come over, "" a , hurriedly start making a fool of a wine bottle to adjust wine.
At adjust wine teacher still is adjusting the time of wine, I drank again the whisky of one full cup under go, give a deep sigh a way:"Take out knife to break water water to flow more, toast to dissipate grief sorrow to worry more,cheap beats!"
Suddenly and side one person disdains of cachinnation way:"Boy, NTM drinks and then drinks and return heel Lao Tze the Ye text get up!"
I am a bit strange of see that man, the momentary rises, cold say:"You who?Have no so courtesy?"
My words just fell and didn't expect and side and immediately started to stand 67 big fellows, they loudly drank to scold a way together:"Does NTM owes to take out?How to talk with Long Ge of!"
I am one Zheng, didn't thought of this the overbearing person is so many in the world, I drink to give out sound to feel deeply about how ask for him?I looking at that chillily baldheaded big statures Long Ge,cheap dr dre beats, almost want to hit own wine cup in the past, but the white Wei put out strength to hold tight my hand.
An arm embroiders on the side full the black big fellow of green dragon, a hold tight my arm, loudly scold a way:"You rabbit Zai son, who is your that ghost eye taking aim?TMD is a small white face, pouring will steep a girl!Ha ha!"
I force to see black big fellow chillily and use oneselfs to all feel that the icy cold tune says:"Take away your claw son, right away!"
Black Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论