2012年11月15日星期四

cnn away from it now Eig

.
Hope be taken the last door by the elder sister, I am some uneasy, steal to see to see mother, her air immutably recruits to me:"Come, sit me."I hesitated for a while and still sat past.
The mother once pulls my hand and cautiously tooked a look:"The skillful hand of a pair of female kid is made by you so rough, the Niang looking at heartache!Are you this appearance, prepare to have fun to arrive when?"
I frighten Teng ground station get up:"Niang, I …… I ……"
"Sit down, I haven't said what, your strain what?"Hope the look in the eyes of my panic, the mother loves deeply ground to touch my hair:"You kick back and enjoy first, I didn't say to is also me to anyone, so far and the Zou surname know."I lowered the head to have no language.
"Is alas, like son, you weren't small either, how can total this appearance go?Originally sufficient space, incredibly still need to run to go up to battlefield.You are a female kid, not a true man.Really don't know these years, you how to once deceived so many people."
I am quiet for a while mind:"Is what Zou elder sister tell Niang?She be really of, I said to tell others."
The Niang smiled:"Is not her, you also despised other people too much, will suffer a los sooner or later.You think you this how many elder brothers, also have virtuous Cao Meng they can not tell that you are a woman, see for no one come out?Tell you, as early as I saw you for the first time, feel one being getting notter in the right.Your brother-in-law is weak and sick, the qualities is also not as like this weak as you, and has your elder sister's example, I doubt ascend.This time, I however was a Zha to come out to confirm that oneself's viewpoint is just there in the Zou surname."
Listen to the words of Niang, I all over all am emitting cold sweat, don't know that being that the Niang is too strong, still me is too stupid, has to lower the head, don't talk, wish, how cope with today this matter, should also notice one more point hereafter be.
See I lower the head not to utter a word, the Niang sighs tone to continue to say:"I know that settling in your heart is to defy spirit, think so for several years, your how many elder brothers still have the Cao male smart persons like that don't see you, I can see out should be accident, also want how to more notice in the later day, is be not?"
I don't dare the facial expression of seeing the Niang, not say is also not say be not, silent with to, clear up Niang first to exactly want to do what be.
The Niang is still continuing to teach me:"Your a few elder brothers, and Mr. Cao includes Shu son they, of so the true character that hasn't seen you now, be not you cover up of is how good, but prejudiced, drive you of the artistic talent drew on.Who don't also thought of that the woman also has like this skill.And all the year around could not see two times, you meet to all say the important event went to, basically didn't notice your personal image,cnn, so be just shuffled out till now by you.Once they which day have heart, can not see clearly just strange.You don't want well the affair result after leaksing out?If this continues how get?"
I am mumbling to oneself:"They since didn't see out, I continued.The affair has already walked this one step to stop not to come down till today."
"Do you want to stop,stop not to come down?If you scare a Zou surname and frighten not to pour me.Is like son, you the cleverness is clever, intelligence superman, courageous.But, the woman is finally a woman, impossibly and really build up what ten thousand a life time great accomplishmentses."
I lifted up head:"Niang, the Zou elder sister is after all an outsider, again with lord the public relations fasten a dissimilarity generally, I can connect to frighten to take to coax to make her shut up, I have never thought disadvantageous to the Niang.Make reference to the purpose that I do like this, if the son has never thought what set up an achievement to establish a career, everythings done by me all have no utility heart, so, I have been all aming saying, the main male big industry has results to show of that day of, be return the time of concealed pastoral such as the son ."
"The Shu son once brought up your viewpoint to me, he said not to comprehend at that time you why so stubborn, connected Cao to hold to request you to stay so, you didn't loosen.I pour is understand you think, but you so again is why?You have ability and learning, there is ability, can pass various method to help each other Cao male!For example, you directly get married and pass a husband to dedicate a plan and have what not good?Why must oneself do?If you were small before, or didn't be optimistic about a candidate, now, you of this how many elder brothers are all good men, you why don't come back, win election to choose one at them not good?"
?Become the husband to the elder brother, the old Niang really thinks.I in mind sigh tone.Although mother didn't say clearly, can she that vision that is thriving to expect in old man's house I am clear, she is to want to make me marry four elder brothers!Unfortunately, I really can not do like this:"Niang, I can have never thought these.Many affairs need to kiss Li in person for just go.The backstage conductor doesn't want to say lord association taboo, in case of run into an important event mutation, I again how have an opportunity to go to analytical?Therefore make them run into danger, I don't pain and sufferings regret whole life?Say again, Niang now that from the Zou elder sister there understand like son, should know that I have very strong ability to cope with many affairs, fear four elder brothers all rather I, so, the lord is male to the my entrustings would such."
My ability is one thing, the key problem lies in me already so several years, once really being like Niang to expect of so do, how result is, my heart knows that the belly is clear.My ability is all enough strong in the anyone's eyes, behave a wife to certainly want loyalty and husband, so impossibly faithful to lord Mr..The Cao holds how to can allow debt under of does the person have such a backstage director?He definitely make me return others, unless he basically doesn't know that I am a female.So, I absolutely can not harm the elder brothers.This words can not also say clearly and have to remind Niang with the adumbrative words, result doing so can arouse a lord male to four elder brothers' taboos.
The Niang is a very cleverness of, she certainly understood my meaning, the branch opened a topic, and the bitterness says with smile:"The Zou surname is to say your many affairses, but also says last scar of your body is many.Is like son, Zou surname to you the heart bosom appreciate, she cares your peace or chaos not only only is BE herself, is still for the sake of you.For matching with you, she admits being your woman, this form of address means to a women what, aren't you understand?You guard against her like this, heart what it is malicious."
I ain't this meaning:"Niang, you misunderstood.I how can guard against an elder sister, she doesn't have the wisdom and ability of Niang, I say those words, however is afraid that she doesn't know that the importance is just."
The Niang shakes and inquires about:"That you tell me, do you prepare to when uncover your identity?Always not ability if this continues always?"
Just a little put to open for a while topic, I have already tidied up way of thinking, wear asking of Niang words, I decide that the foreign help that persuade Niang to do me adds backing:"Niang, my understanding your is worried about the friendly idea, know that you is me well, such as the son get your feeling.But, I really not the ability come back so.The affair that I don't know that the Niang does now to me understood for several cents, I could tell your be:I can not get away from it now.Eight years of arrangement just got into a key period, I wanted to withdraw now, and all effort will throw to the winds.I want to return to a women, must wait until national unification situation formation later."
Once the Niang listen to and immediately say:"The national unification, the important event like this, there is no decade, can is all right for 20 years?The situation is thus confusion now, even if the Cao holds ability strong, don't also can not do it for several decades, you ……"
I interrupt the interrogation of old man's house and slowly answer her:"Niang, I don't deny, the realization of this target is very endless.But, Niang, you are also a mother, you also experienced a mother and child to separate few years of long pain and sufferings and said sentence words for receiving scolding, in case of four elder brothers and you that year a since departure, again can not meet?Niang, the common people of the world live now of hardship, you compare me to understand!If the son doesn't for the sake of oneself do these affairs, more not for the sake of the someone or some persons, I am to think for under the whole day of the poor person does some affair.What does own life and death honor versus dishonor have again?The body of woman how again?The man can attain:When reach should and benefit world, backing can guard a square, poor conduct oneself virtuously.Why can our woman not attain?Didn't the mother also attain?There is no a peaceful living environment, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论