2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre Service and inspec

Die in battle on July 6
Service and inspect mountain Qi 烝 to die in battle on February 6, 1868
Reform person with ideals and integrity Ban originally Long Ma December 10, 1867(the new Zhuan set strange news record an inside drive north village bell kill, afterward the bell puts the blame to its iron it help, the words say that the new Zhuan set strange news records the second tragedy that absolutely is in the tragedy, and the black Nai digs a pit not to fill.)
Moreover well worth mentioning is two captains the Cang is always new eight with three brigade long period vegetarian rattan a clearly cure since, 2 people all die in 1915, longevity!





The text is burning of noble
Renew time:2010-4-3013:38:44 chapter word numbers:5148

Solved the problem of oneself and the white Zai, have been concealing in mind of worried finally vanish, I beat a gape to lie after comfortablely once taking a shower at loose the soft bed ascended very quickly safe and sweet of asleep.
When I again wake up the sun have already risen very Gao and project incoming sunlight from the window way dazzling but the brightness right away make me have no any further to sleep an idea and sit in seat of honor to change body clothes to in brief wash face and comb hair to come out room for a while from the sheet.
Walk all the way, 11 brigades remained peaceful similar was full of red-blooded atmosphere, be particularly provided for member of team to fight of fight more not and stop, shout continuously in room, let I not from must feel deeply about oneself the member of team body what top has imitate a Buddha forever all the abundant energy of inexhaustibility.
BE giving up in the noisy uncommon brigade in run about and look into, the Ji farmland Ren whets a familiar figure and suddenly comes into view, he sits on the under the eaves of wood system floor the top with concentration wipe and cut soul knife Fen for sky, inhospitality with single mind of the facial expression make him look compare more difficult approach at ordinary times, he now definitely still have some can not accept the fact that he is dead?After all he always all at for reform of business but make great effort, suddenly lost a life target to definitely lose very much?
I walk to the Ji farmland in front to say "hello" to say:"Is good in the morning, slept last night how?"
He didn't answer my question, just slowly of insert knife the knife sheath silently looking at hand in of cut soul knife, a long time just raises head to look at me to say:"Is a corpse soul here field?"
"H'm, is the home town of soul here, feel that how am here?"
"Is very noisy!"
The words of Ji farmland honesty make me can not help to the oneself foreign brigade all the time of the noise fight some blush with shames, strong say with smile:"Ha ha, 11 brigades are this appearance at ordinary times, all guy of a group of energy excesses, I also really have a headache and go to brigade head room, very quiet there, also more suitable talk."
The Ji farmland point nods Fen sky's hanging waist once follow me to arrive at captain office, originally be also worried that oneself doesn't will neglect at those in broad strokes member of team for sweeping office for a long time, that I the face of this captain can throw big, luckily a draw back a door to see a subordinate Azrael at in clean up, my in the mind immediately loosenned tone.
"I occupy and say with friend, you go out first."
I freely say then receive a Ji farmland to sit down, original don't have excessive attention to that member of team, but at see he cultured and delicate face after stunned speechless a while, 11 member of team whom brigade when had this kind of type?He can't be walk wrong time brigade?
Seeing him will come out room, I unbearable openings way:"Are you really my member of team here?"
Originally I am just literally end in talk, nearby of Ji farmland but suddenly pull out knife a while sharp knife blade say chillily on his neck:"Do you sneak into here to have what purpose?"
My 囧 , the Ji farmland also exaggerated too much?He still thinks here still the act end of the turmoil Kyoto?
That member of team are frightenned by the Ji farmland threat action that feeling is hundred percent facial expression hair white, I then have some and have muscular spasms of say to the Ji farmland:"Let go of the knife, he should be just joined 11 brigades recently, I just have never seen the curious so gentle and quiet member of team asking just."
The words Ji farmland that hears me lets go of knife and also no longer sees him just literally seek a place to sit down, I then excuse me of say to that member of team:"Let you frighten execuse me."
"Is that I am too useless, Yu Zhi wave the captain need not apologize to me."
Is at present to also be just the Azrael pendency eyelid low voice of a big boy to say, take one unclearly silk the awkward and shy voice and delicate facial appearances all make me have already difficult to expressly grown to acquaint with feeling to him and cannot help but asking a way:"We ……is it the where that once saw?"
"This ……"
The appearance that he hesitates right away determined my viewpoint and made sure oneself is affirmative to once see him, however momentary half will I still really can not recall exactly where once saw him, just thinking wear, the door is strongly drawn back, 11 brigades of the 19th seat per looks persecutes me very much retinal of the strong man walk to come in call way:"Does the temple work how to dawdle originally?Quickly clean up!There are still many places needing you to go to ……Yi, Yu Zhi wave captain you come back, ashamed, bothered you to work, I immediately rushed through him to walk!"
19 says and then goes to Ye his collar of dress, I lightly sighed tone, then kept 19 actions from saying:"First need not take him to walk, I still occupy and ask him, you go out first."
"BE!BE!Belonged to this to leave."
The 19 full faces heap smiles of say and then back outside in the door, I then see to in the moment be round and round controled of new appointee Azrael, hear 19 just that declared to shout that I finally thought of I where once saw him, he wasn't that I met in the true Yang of that listenned to and believed a rumor to think I like devil sort terrible temple originally excellent?Unexpectedly meet him here, return is really a life where not and mutually meet!
I looking at in front strain to look at my temple originally excellent say with smile:"You are the student of the true Yang whom I met last time?Do you how can get into my foreign brigade?I remember that your ideal is to get into four brigades?"
"The treatment Shu of the Yu Zhi wave captain is fierce, so graduate I chose your foreign brigade."
Hear a temple an origin excellent words I can not help tiny wrinkle up eyebrows, some regret of say:"Originally you because this reason just get into my foreign brigade ah, in a short while I for you carry out to turn a brigade procedure like, learning the words of treatment or four brigades is better."
"Yu Zhi wave captain!Please don't make me turn a brigade, I will make great effort to study of, I know my own attack dint is very weak, however I will make great effort to make I strong to drag along everyone's hind legs."
Looking at a temple to be in the light of hasty appearance, I am smile slightly to put to say:"I not is afraid you hold back, but my medical treatment endure Shu isn't suitable for you to learn, besides you is also really unsuitable for 11 brigades, you look so the appearance humiliating be continued to stay here will be always humiliated by them of, I even if help you temporarily can not also help one a life time, you still go to four brigades that kind of the peaceful place is better."
"Yu Zhi wave captain!I not afraid be humiliated, please make me continue to stay here, I also slightly understand some treatment Shus, hereafter fight if the teammate gets hurt I can also immediately save to cure to wait for four brigades, so 11 companions of brigades will be also very big in the existence opportunity on the battlefield!"
Originally I am to make a decision and make him turn a brigade, but temple originally excellent this time words but moved me, is the pupil of key link hand adult, I know naturally the importance of the equipment medical personnel is in the combat troops, I impossibly each combat takes place, four brigades aren't likely to arrive to battlefield in time each time, temple originally excellent stay in 11 brigades to pour is can how much alleviate a to put pressure on.
Thought of this, I order to say:"Since it is so you temporarily stay here ……"
Hear I say so, the temple is originally excellent right away happy of call way:"Thank Yu Zhi wave captain!"
I am some sympathetic toward of looking at a temple with glad look originally excellent not understand he why want to 11 brigades to seek offense to be subjected to, he this kind of shape that is easy to humiliate on seeing is in 11 brigades can not mix, thought of this,cheap beats by dre, I speak up:"Temporarily you at I here do the work like some sorting documents, free I test your medical level and combat ability again concrete give you arrangement work, now previously Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论