2012年11月13日星期二

monster beats ake people make the

Feel, silently embraced he, who know just on moving, he was awake to come over.
Opened shadowy double of eyes, the treasure son saw hereafter me being immediately happy ground of to say:
"Daddy, Niang."
I ha ha on smiling, on the forehead of the treasure son kiss for a while, then intentionally plank rise the face ask a way:
"Treasure son, you know that daddy and mother come over today, how don't go to accolade."
The treasure son hears this, like lose power of balloon, the ground of Shan Shan says:
"The treasure son came, but who know that the treasure son traps too much, asleep ……"
The time that makes reference to a behind, treasure son a Chuo however the shape of desire Qi, the Feng Luan sees this and stretches hand to lightly beat for a while, I blame and scold to say:
" Know to scare a son, come to treasure son, arriving the Niang is here come."
Put the treasure son having already waked up at ground up, Feng Luan treasure son the Lan arrive to keep in mind in, however haven't said a few words, smell the cloud son that Xun have been already come over they give° the treasure son attraction pass by, in a short while of effort three small guys together the Ji Ji Zha Zha of, don't know how happy.
Chapter 296 ban on foreign trade
What time leads is very quick, lost a Portuguese this lends, I have already had a certain fetter to the business of overseas, because the imperial government didn't truely dissolve to forbid sea to make, although say because still have Hollander to do business to let the imperial government eat an advantage with those Portugueses, but I am very worried that Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De will do an article on this.
The ban on foreign trade of imperial government stipulates:The circumlittoral place slice plank can not go into sea!If if the Zhang Ju Ya just true plan wants to deal with me, this is a to very well lend, although set up enough big see-going ship, but I didn't immediately make people go out to sea to do business, because I still have an affair to want a processing.
Island in the mirror lake because mountain Gao emperor is far, east the influence of the factory and brocade dress Wei is very weak here, if I really took own person to arrive at here, don't say to is Zhang Ju Ya just, perhaps is a small emperor to can't trust, either, east the scout of the factory penetrate everywhere, in case of be checked by them 1:00 what, Be getting tooer late to regret when the time comes.
Door the sudden be opened, a wisp of glow-in-the-dark projected light upon to come in, close behind I heard Wu Tang's voice:
"Master."
"H'm, " I make a noise to mean I already know, then just the openings ask a way:
"There of affair how?"
Wu Tang will take out one to fold good paper from the cuff of sleeve and in a soft voice say:
"All have already done about, this is the list."
I tiny anteversion, answered the list in Wu Tang Shou to come over, opened to roughly see one eye, all of these is I make Wu Tang secretly investigate after arriving at island in the mirror lake of allegedly person.See the top have no oneself familiar know of name, I not from of ordered to nod, but sudden I but stopped down, a burst of woe in heart arises spontaneously.
……Wu Yue Niang!
I very heavily sigh one breath, then just slowly open mouth to ask a way:
"This top of person all after pit solid?"
Wu Tang Bao contains deep idea ground see my one eye, then just say:
"All checking is solid, really without any error!The madam's affair ……"
I raised to obstructed Wu Tang to continue to keep on saying.Is some hopeless situation to definitely say:
"Send a person to have eyes fixed on, slicing to record don't cause undesired agitation!"
Wu Tang is some to don't understand that the ground looking at me and asks a way:
"If for the sake of the madam's words, does the master why not remove those people all, in this way the madam's affair also concluded without concrete result."
I shake, the mood has a little to heavily say:
"Opportunity I have already given her, if she gives up by herself of, that cans not blames other people!Our circumstanceses are very delicate now.Leave those people, make Zhang Ju Ya just can't immediately start to us with Ping Bao."
Wu Tang's point nods to say:
"That I return to and then order under charge to see these people."
I order and say:
"Don't make them get in touch with the secret on island in the mirror lake, as for madam this place, I will arrange naturally."
After ever since that time being cheated in those early years, I once swore to I.Whole life I can't forgive to betray my own person, either.What to very pitiful BE, be oneself is real of deeply sink among them of time I just know that I has no I to imagine to mediumly and so definitely cut off, and for passing the Niang buffer in month I and Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De protects of the relation of , I just make Wu Yue Niang return to ownly and nearby.
Once took a fire to fold son from the part, sparked the list in the hand.After being a burst of scorching hot, the list that records numerous personal names changed into an ashes, I have a little to appear lost in thought the regiment ashes that the ground looking at ground, from the language way:
"Hope you can not make me disappoint."
In fact I didn't also thought of I be just to those was meant by the officials of Zhang in the court own good intentions for a while, unexpectedly be been listing as the stroke object of head by Zhang Ju Ya.Although these days look is an all is calm, but I know when Zhang Ju Ya is re- returning to a dynasty hall, I perhaps can not be like now so comfortable.
What my business walks is an all extravagant nobility route, although saying can lean against a newly arrived monopoly momentary.But when a national machine that is called imperial government want to deal with me, I know that I is what small and weak.
Just till June, the special condition on the island, let me have no because summer of blazing hot but felt feel vexed, fresh and cool sea breeze will blazing hot from a distance refuse at the outside of island in the mirror lake.
Good at because have the diagram Er great brothers is there relating to at first too much, although saying already and having many people also to all start selling wine, but after all having no would change in character wine to re- distil the secret recipe of Niang once, their paid and income from a distance there is no my Niang joss-stick residing of the income is big.
To Zhang Ying Ying's affair, I didn't consider intentionally, I and Zhang Jia's just simple of the friendly intercourse on the business, although the pleasant sensation that can make me feel a burst of heart of catering to of Zhang Ying Ying.
Have already formed an industry chain in the creation of future generations snuff pot, but to now, snuff pot of jade system can be depend specialized order, compare down to still rather use a glass bottle really, but in the glass already gradually universal of city teacher to say, glass bottled snuff and the high route that I insist is obviously some violations of, this is also the reason that I seek Zhang Jia to create snuff pot, due to the relation, Zhang Ju Ya just and impossibly and excessively limits this.
But these day first, ,Monster Beats, I concern more of but still oneself's business in overseas, and the Portuguese rip off of the face is just one to reside now the but again cast covetous eyes on, see-going ship I am to don't dare openly defiant act bright come out, in this way I am in Japan and Luzon a took to just build up the embarrassed situation that the marketing network getting up will face to collapse.
After deliberating repeatedly, I still decide and temporarily use those Europeans pave road surface for he or she, besides I now more what to pay attention to BE, that huge market in Europe, medium the domestic product is in popular my heart of Europe very clear, and my many to Europe current and existing science and technology are to very concern about.
I know to get smallpox vaccination can always cholera, but under the sistuation that this kind of has no instrument and disinfection how the ground carry on, I am a probably still not equal to barefoot doctor.This is also why so far, island in the mirror lake up just produces not to arrive the reason of 10,000 grains of medicine bags.
I can easily operate those two sets to lift pure machine.But to how produce stable but again long-last of electric current, but don't is my to excel, so I just want to call° together some talented persons like this, probably at my lift to order under, can quickly develop a many good things.
Called Wu Tang to nearby, I the order say:
"You make people make the benefit Ma Dou father come over, I occupy to seek him."
Don't know is proceed from what purpose.The benefit Ma Dou has never followed Ji boon to leave, on the contrary is stay at top in island in the mirror lake, want to come to at the right moment use to be my emissary now.
Compared with the past, the benefit Ma of now Dou has been little a making open of western people, the blue scholar Shan wearing lets benefit Ma many Dous gentle and cultivated qualities, and probably see just as the monk's figure towards devotionally keeping Zhao, I unexpectedly on him at the same time.
"See Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论