2012年10月26日星期五

Monster Beats mpany forgive m

LongKaida waved hand said: no, directly sent to the command bar ,so they should be approved as soon as possible . General. Ruguman did not say what can feel less taste is hard to do ,plan general actually don at a glance ,even if the general trust in themselves are not so trust law ,if the command does not agree to this plan .
What can I do? Don say the general the did not expect this plan could pass ?Which is why the plan ? , relationresultThe 118th chapter relationresultThese days,the federal government army space fleet continuous in outer space to rebel stronghold with uninterrupted air combat ,making jam .
Kaimo very have a headache ,but let him have a headache is, just a little clue to the federal secret research super soldiers .He was stabbed .The network news .Although it was the army rebellion the main reason, however, for some reasons ,Kaimo doesn the press to come so soon .
Reception room just as footsteps , the report .Someone shouted outside the door . Come on in . Kaimo voice just fell and Efran pushed through the doors ,although modern science and technology developed ,but not everyone likes with automatic door ,because once the power failure or a failure of the electronic ,who looks good with automatic doors ,often can let a person by Mo show .
So the old mechanical hand pushing door is still quite popular .Caimo will be in front of the star network terminal display to Efran and asked : how is this to return a responsibility ? Efran looked up ,he also lost , this I did not get the message out ? I know you ,what people ,know the details of the matter ?You go into the matter when you meet anyone ? Kaimo asked .
Is she !Is that her? Efran remembered to Merlin investigating suspected in the study base ,a reporter with , we went to search when a called Dan - let reporters followed .I told her .
.. ... . Why didn tell me this ? In the face of Kaimo general questions ,Colonel Efran stammered ,cannot say at that time forgot or didn ? ... ... , I will think of a way to remedy .
Remedy? Send someone to go to prevent divulgence of one ,things have to poke out ,there must also have been known to us in it ,send a person to protect the reporter ,maybe she can be a good witness .
,I .General Caimo ,no other personnel ,I have to leave now . James Kaimo not speaking just nodded ,saw Efran go out ,the parlor door closed again .Some of the Kaimo heavy-hearted stood up in the meeting room and paces for a few steps ,finally seems to set up, step two will go to join in the interstellar network private terminal side ,hands fast in input system on a percussion ,while a specially encrypted electronic mail ,after the star network transmission go out .
Just sent mail ,Kaimo heard outside the parlor a burst noise . Sorry ,you can . ... ... m really sorry ,please first make an appointment . Kaimo frowned ,open the room door .
s the matter ,who wanted to see me ?Why -- !It is you !Have you got anything to do. �� �� �� Xiao Kaifor I didn follow her to say hello ,authorization to recruit new employees ,so is the mind ,but I see the development for the company ,forgive me this reckless behavior .
It is just as she was to have taught me ,when unfortunately received the remaining four planet wheel planet Adasi and Dal sent a communication ,communication to the meaning ,the expansion of the company was fairly smoothly ,has recruited several new staff ,finally is naturally ask us what can go back, good to carry out more new business .
I was immediately to be very upset feeling a lot better ,but in order not to let Xiao open embarrassed, I pretended to ask flow wind know where can I buy a spaceship, diverge in recruiting problems .
Current version is less clear ,then we discuss, decided to make our customers idea ,has a quantity considerable space fleet rebel ,would not mind sold us a out of the space ship .
If want to buy the ship we naturally find ,James Kaimo generals ,just to see the general really is not easy ,was stopped at the door ,say what also want us to see the general appointment ,Xiao open only rare him that, because just met Efran also said that Kaimo General James have free time !Are direct burst in, but the Kaimo general heard outside the news out of their own .
Do you want to buy a space ship ,the ... ... . Kaimo listen to us and come ,face troubled look , I have no extra space ship ,but I can give you a few vendors . So come on ,in our current financial ,buy a new boat is very difficult to buy what we need .
Xiao opened calculated once said . Oh -- !Is ?Secondhand ship, etc. we defeated the government army space fleet ,to send you a few aircraft have no problem, if you really anxious to space ship, oh -- !Or to government forces there to grab a ship ?! James Kaimo making fun make fun of tao .
Grab a ship !Well -- !It is a good idea ,you never think of me ? I hear he thought it was a genius idea .James - Kaimo suspicious looking at me and asked : do you really think so !? The target is selected ,i .
I have said very excited . That your goal is to ... ? Well -- !Remember should be called carat Dana HMS . I think the next to remember the ship has been divisor I targeted ship name .
Kaimo general, please do not care too much about all the battle said ,he may have recently met with too many things, and his girlfriend had an accident, so the head a little of that ,we don bother you leave .
-- !What do you say who heads the ?! But not by me from the start ,Xiao dragged me away . Well -- oh -- !Can understand . Kaimo silly after long time to return to God ,and that the two delay long gone .
Hey -- !Don !What do you mean by that ?What is called encounter with too many things, but also his girlfriend had an accident, the head is that the what ?! When I have a girlfriend ,don those who make the misunderstanding of what is good ,if my admirers hear not good ! I managed to break free from open leaves ,angry and said .
Xiao Kai does not know is hand is pain or what I earn ,hands on his chest ,face rose red . That Celie is not your girlfriend ? Well -- !She ?Should be considered . Hum -- ,Monster Beats!In vain I would think of you ,you mean to me ,take me for what? Yes, I am.
Crystal light in my eyes ,Xiao open voice have choked .In my heart, Deng -- what ,it is not ! -- !That is not angry words ?You are my good boss !Is my good friend ,I know
you are afraid I robbed not to ship anti was a joke ,you can rest assured !Hey -- ,as long as I don grab ship out of all war ,,is robbed a star ,and two fingers -- capture an enemy Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论