2012年10月28日星期日

cheap beats by dr dre wer the head be don

?"Adjutant badly difference why always brave martial strong of I how can become so.
"The sky is cold ……"
In the road making track for the shot enemy's soldier, we by chance discovereds one of person's clan settling downs a point.Order at the residents who has no garrison forces
Is medium, a little bit more only defense measures soon be broken by us.I fought all before is and enemy's soldier's situation war, both parties
Toward stem, but this noodles brigade of but is the civilian and worker whom the hand has no inch iron, although some also take a stick or bare handsly
Come up to try very hard to with us, but soon be exterminated almost exhausted.Hence, new soldiers of those early last battlefields excitedly started them a
Living mediumly to kill for the very first time.
I don't want to obstruct this massacre, because I early have the civilian to hear in other stars our clans to once suffer as well as well to equally kill
Lu.My wood however ground station is settling down the center of point, tell oneself, although I have the supercilious soul of a warrior, would not like to opponent
The civilian who has no inch iron starts, but I also have no my subordinate of right arrestment to kill, because they also have a lot of close relatives drive the Earth
Person kill.
But what did I see?The crowd screamed to flee elsewhere everywhere, an end pours at pool of blood in, is a cripple limb to break everywhere
Arm and collapse of building, a group of brigadeses puppies the Diao wear them birth empress of the first war booty-a kill a mutually terrible person
Head, braveness and action when that shakes head to sway brain ground to vaunt oneself's massacre each other are nimble.I still see a men take a
The wrench resists three sting snakes, while his woman then after death hold firmly at him time their a little is big of cry of the kid fill
Enter space shuttle, want to send back a total base.Although they in less than 5 seconds inside all be chopped down the broken bits and that kid also have no an ability luckily
Don't need, but keep till the last a moment them don't also give up to let effort that the kid exists to descend.
If that kid keeps on existing, will how do?He will picked up weapon then massacre my clansmen?My clan people
Is also so pathetic and helpless while being massacred?
Kill and be killed to always make the ground go on!
This problem suddenly "bomb"s ground to blast open in my brain for a while, deep-fried my pain not the desire living.
"Not!"I yell 1 and faint.
While fainting, I saw the thing in white is beckoning with the hand to me, I can't see she is what kind, sees
A pair of blacks hope not and exactly of eyes, she is using woman to call me the special sweet voice:
"Come, come, only die is a quiet and peaceful grave field forever."
I stretch out a hand to catch her, want to make her tell me why, all of all theses is why.Hence, I am awake.
Our troopses have already arrived the edge of the clan base of person while waking up, the row likes appearance preparation aggression.Start to build inside the enemy encampment
Scandalous story, the top of head flies troops dragon to also see the circumstance of the army camp inner part of not pure enemy, only camp doorway one two groups of machines gun the soldier embrace a gun at
The lazy ocean ocean ground looking at us.
"Take the offensive?"The adjutant asks me.
"Not."I interrupted it, then towarded nearby of the troops yell:
"Forbid to move indiscriminately!Listen to my order!"
But already late.A new soldier who begs achievement heart to slice has already hurtled to go out.When they quickly hurtle to camp doorway, from electronics dry
The sense of vision scandalous story that the Rao forms drew back.Momentary, the tank bellows, the machine gun strafes, chaperonage the sky cosmos war row warship of huge bombard
Voice, those troopses that act without authorization in a short instant became a heap of minced meat.
"Ha ha ha!Puppy dog comeses!"There the machine gun soldier smiled to scold a voice to pass to translate a machine to far and far spread to come over.
"The brotherses put together with them!"The whole troops is disorderly set.
"Stop!"I stand aloft a greatly drink."You didn't see them are how to dies?You didn't see an enemy
Did to how and with meticulous care prepare?Withdraw!"
"But, commanding officer, there is no the order of queen his majesty, who all prohibit to withdraw.Besides, going forward courageously the not afraid sacrifice be
We what insect clan has make proud character of people."The adjutant says in the part.
"Useless talk!Withdraw!"I stared his one eye, it shrunk head to return to.
The troops starts the Du Du Rang Rang ground to return to withdraw, the food for powder complaint is continuously:"Chicken heart!This kind of person also cans make commander!""BE
, It is qualified drive queen in public Jia prize?""Chicken heart, follow it disgraceful, return to us to adjust to defend!"
I lower the head, be don't hear.
At this time, spread an earthquake for sky from the base of back person's clan of war whoop.
Shout?Don't they know that they have already also paid very big price?They those approach on the way at us drive
Kill off of isn't a person?Must the victory take killing as the foundation and the price,cheap beats by dr dre?
My thoughts and feelings has been gradually vacant as well.Those two people, and the scene of that act act massacre, another time appear at me of in the moment.
Returned to a base, received the order that the all gather in square.
The queen his majesty dignitily sits aloft, the taste is brightly shining pressing.
"First, I want to give award to you to be brave of the commanding officer is many real strenght that its exactitude conductor kept our army.According to risk death
The thorough enemy investigates young man to also fly troops dragon to say behind, the person clan is in the total base the military real strenght for installing, is my clan Qing this star
The soldier of all strikes against end of a century to don't necessarily have result, besides you such a troops?Was your commanding officers to protect you
Of life."Queen loudly says, but I obviously feel being full of murderous look in its eyes.
Set bottom the one praise highly a voice, concerning my tactful I of the town calms down of great fame this that Fu.
I stand up, loudly answer:"This is the achievement of guidance of the queen his majesty, the honor belongs to queen his majesty!"
Under the set of praise highly a voice and brought about a burst of violent radicalism.
Be very obviously moved by my great fame, the queen also peeped out smiling face and said to me:"My dear commanding officer, I am now
BE willing give you an award for merit:You suggest a request and ignore is what, I will satisfy you."
At this time of I, the in the mind was full of an antinomy.I completely can request a post of extravagant Yi, so queen his majesty also along with
Idea.But from the beginning of road for coming back, I thought of my what this whole life experiences occupy, there are a words strongly blocking up at me
Of chest, force me to speak it.I know that probably I won't can escape by luck, but I still the voice spoke this in the insect clan
World-shaking words in the world:
"My hoping to stop don't stop with others' clan and absolute being clan of war, realization peace!"
The set bottom deep-fried a pot all of a sudden disorderly set.
"Good heavens!Peace!How terrible words!"
"Kill it!Its heart was captured by the devil!"
The facial expression of the queen changes all of a sudden of very terror, but resumed normal again right away.
"Dismiss now.Concerning you at;The problem said by result, I want to talk personally with him.Take it to my secret room."
The queen returned to body to walk.
In the secret room of queen, its Chi walked circumferential guard.
"My dear commanding officer, do you know what you all said in the square today?"
"Queen his majesty, but I ……"
"Forbid to say!"The queen gruffly interrupts me, although I am to so want to speak the viewpoint year old in the heart.
"Peace?Even if we think to be peaceful, that do you think that greedy person's clan and absolute being clan agree?"The queen disdainfully looking at
I.
I am silent a short while, then immediately say:"But ……"
"Have no but!But what!Only try and then have a hope Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论