2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc and grip the hand t

Is sweet and charming of once the voice turn and become particularly and seriously and formally, "I want to dedicate you to the emperor!"
Imitate a Buddha to hear a big joke of a day, my Shu however start to play from the stone Deng, can not believe ground to stare at facial expression still constant Han Zhao Yi:"what be the empress saying?!"
"I have already sent a person to once find out you, the family background is clean, the father has no party to fasten and also have be, you are expeled a temple by the empress empress."She once hanged up a neck the side covers with to spread of the tassels of Luo gold, with grace stand up again with I to see very long.
"Why to choose me?"The key right here of affair, probably as long as this problem contained answer, all questions will solve problems with the greatest ease.
"Also no wonder that, the whole imperial palace is only first to go into show the females of temple to once see the Yuan madam's facial appearance!"She says not clearly but also still leaks my heart to jump several clap.
"What ……meaning!"
"Two young ladies Pan and Yuan the madam indeed have seven to divide to resemble."
The Qi did regardless of personal safety ground while blessing a beginning to see me will I am from the extrication in cutthroat knife and trade with me with the tone of evil evil spirit ……
The vision that complications for joss-stick snow sea Yun beginning of Lin Jian Qi to sees I changes more, and he is to my abrupt gentleness ……
When I will embroider an article to put in empress' in front, in the her eyes of struck with panic, and break into a furious rage ground to rush through my temple ……
When Han Zhao Yi saw me, to enthusiasm of my abnormality ……
An act act puts together, end of answer unexpectedly BE, I with Yuan the madam have seven cent likeness.I tiny Qi Zhu Chun, stiffly vomit a few words:"Is the empress again how to know the Yuan madam's looks?"
"As long as you go to long living a palace, inside the Yuan madam's bedchamber, a portrait of vivid portrayal will give you the answer."
Don't salute me toward Han Zhao Yi and the night dress Hou unbridled ground of leave.I only have a mind now, I am going to grow to living a palace.Although know Han Zhao Yi is intentionally lead me go to long living a palace, although know I if enter long living to bring up the rear will any further not, I must go.I must see with own eyes, otherwise I absolutely can't believe.
Hope long the door livinging the temple of palace leave me more and more near, I put more quick step, but be held up road by a white figure.
"Don't go in."Is he warning me, the all these is falsely him desirable of?From the first eye sees my beginning, his making a decision is dedicating me to the emperor.
I cross him and wipe a shoulder with him but lead, arm but drive he tightly the Ye live.His energy very big, imitate a Buddha ability to break my bone, the ache spreads to°from the arm whole body and also makes me be getting more awake."You like this and above boardly block me, not afraid be doubted our relations?"
"Don't go in!"Or these four words, does the chilly warning take a silk relentless, is really complicated.On that day he invite I to long living a palace, basically want me to run into an emperor.Just very unfortunately drive Han Zhao Yi to run into, he has already descended to settle idea to release at that time me to go to.
"Are not you afraid of all plans to now steep soup?"I start to be suffused with a burst of sneer at, in the voice didn't mix up feelings the slightest.
"I say that not-want-enter-go to!"Remain is this sentence, what is he still waiting?I have already decided and gone in now and use the woman who become the emperor recompenses his to help of boon, complete my vengeance to greatly account, but he obstructs me,is he getting more hesitant?
Cloud bead at us refuse to budge not under of in time run, she one face misgiving the ground hope two of us to say:"The lord son takes advantage o and isn't discovereds that you hurriedly leaves, I will looking at miss!"
His hand a loose, my arm gets understand to take off, just that ache but don't set free.He deep Ning my one eye, say to have already repeated three times of words in my ear to cloud bead:"Remember, don't definitely make her go in."
I drive Han Zhao Yi detain at the Lan month building of west temple, she tells me, as long as being willing to cooperate with her, I can become emperor's doting on most of woman.At after temple I can turn over the hand replies the hand as rain for cloud, Pan's house more can from now on by leap and bounds power Qing government and people.I ask her not afraid I capture she at emperor nearby of doter, she says in spite of price is what, she as long as I remove an empress for her, only this and no more just.Very surprised Han Zhao Yi unexpectedly attains this degree for hating empress, at any cost.
Sit to depend in the bath bucket of spreading the full rose flower petal, allow cloud bead with the soft and tender hands and sprinkle into the hot water of proper lightly my skin up, then knead for I lightly crumpling.But whole that sentences that is Han Zhao Yi in my brain:"You with Yuan the madam have seven cents likeness" ……a time per time such as evil curse a sort in my brain constantly response, molestation I almost and soon collapse, so Qi Yun to my gentleness, only because I am like him mother imperial concubine, how funny reason!His feeling to me completely proceed from kid to remembering fondly of mother and continue to long for.
"Cloud bead, be everybody Wang Ye still is living in temple?"I ask.
"Should yes, haven't they greatly married and lead some days to treat them greatly have to leave an imperial palace to return to they's official residence to live after getting married!"
I the headache ground shut eyes up, think of that day the Qi Yun send to wear for my jade, I should also returned to him, and I basically had no business to take that jade to wear.The but again listens to cloud bead speak of the matter that the Qi blesses to me, I immediately cut off her to continue to keep on saying, now I don't think again hear this name.
"Miss ……in fact the lord son concerns yours very much, your disappearing that day him is really anxious.Cloud bead heel lord sub- four years, see for the first time his face up appear a nervous facial expression!"Cloud bead didn't realize my arrestment and still kept speaking of Qi to bless to me.
I am in mind and a burst of cold to hum, he will become nervous just and fear his plan therefore failure, does he think that I don't know?
"He in person took one squad troops and horses to intercept the ship that we embark on the spot, his ask rise all on a ship once had with you the conflict or the germane person, even the persons, who once talked with you once,s were all closed by him."A words of cloud bead let I the whole body is stiff and rigid, I dare not believe ground to stare cloud bead ……probably say is be blessed as Qi to stare at cloud bead more fitting.
"All grasp who?"
"The first is certainly that dullard young master childe Lee, then is a son horizontal, there is also miss, there are also those waiters ……" she a per ground count, my immediately tight Ye her hand asks."Miss, isn't Wen Jing if?"
"Seem to listen to the ship owner calling like this!"Cloud bead cans not understand a brains location to nod.
The Na orchid Qi blesses, he unexpectedly ……unexpectedly ……the head one is heavy, my thought has already completely canned not turn and finally falls into a bottomless abyss.If I can forever so the words of the soundly asleep, probably need not face those to make me feel dirty years, also need not undertake two thus heavy wordses in"reply a country"s alone again, I am just 16 years old just.
When I again wake up of is already two in the days to come, cloud bead says that I got cold.In a row on the twoth always the high fever don't back, often the somniloquy writes what.Han Zhao Yi came to once see my some times, those all of the tonics were what Han Zhao Yi brings in persons on the table.I stretch hand to touch dress Jin, does the jade wear?I struggle to climb from the bed, cloud bead didn't expect me will suddenly get up from the bed,http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc, in the hand just cook good medicine 1 didn't grasp steady, all spilt on me.
"Miss ……miss you are all right ……!"Cloud bead frightens silly, immediately take out to embroider Juan to want to wipe medicine juice on the body clean for me.
I the slightest could not feel a very hot medicine to spread in the ache on the body and grip the hand that she wipes indiscriminately on my body to ask:"Does my jade wear?"
The hand Jiang of cloud bead lived and remembered to run to the dressing table front to wear for a while the jade is from the decoration box inside take out, "is this?"
Shivered ground to once connect that piece of remain deeply the blood be suffused with cold jade to wear and tightly seize firmly and finally still loosenned to open.I feebly climb from the bed, this just feeling be burned in the body of ache, can not stand wrinkly knit the brows, "cloud bead, I want to go out to be a now and change dress for me."The tone that I make I talk as far as possible seems to be to have no so weak, can be still weak to arrive even the voices are all hoarse.
"Your bodies all so, also want to go where?"She hands me and fear one loose hand me will keep on pouring.
"Is very important ……of matter!"
Before dressing table, stare at pallor miserably thin such as the double of ice snow cheek, blood-red color to the utmost fade dry and cracked slightly purple lips petal, a pair of distressed have no absolute being confusing eyes, so of I can also be called the United States?Cloud bead is gingerly signed to me to after death start to tie up for me

没有评论:

发表评论