2012年10月5日星期五

Facebook the bitterness of em

"You are little to take the business in past to say, if isn't that you lure me on your own initiative, will I ascend your to be?How can bother a matter so more now.You quickly Chen imperial concubine that small shameless woman to solve, otherwise we don't meeteach other any further ……"work properly the voice that water depends on original exasperation suddenly the Jiang live and stare big eyes hope very valuable stage by stage stand down Feng of set, end dynasty she walk over there.
Her body is tiny to shiver, then points at to connect Yin, "emperor …… is him ……" voice again the Jiang live, at present person where is to connect Yin, the root is a Xi.
The Xi throws the person skin mask in the hand away in the grass cluster, "the minister pay respects to an emperor."
Is very valuable to walk to work properly water to depend on in front, looking at her for a long time, "water depend on, I early know that the facial appearance of Fu friendship is what you ruin, of so don't handle you is attend to read your surname'work properly', after all I sorry you work properly a house.But I ten thousand ten thousand have never thought, you unexpectedly and I of the younger brother seduce together,Facebook, the one more is next in importance to kill Fu friendship.This time, I in no case will forgive."
She foolishly stand at first, the tears coagulated full Kuang, but surprisingly didn't explain don't beg for mercy, just took sob of voice, "very valuable, I had been knowing, in your heart have no me, but I thought use ownly and sincerely can move you, let you fall in love with me.I with all one's heart play a good cuckoldry role, my academic association endures to let the academic association tolerate and lets go of the princess' shelf to compromise you, and only because I love you.Can this chemisette appeared to broke off all of my dreams!"She hates vision the ground throw in in my body, " I am jealous she, with what own your love!I clearly help her to escape a prime minister mansion that day, she promises me to no longer come back to see you, but she talks not to count, she returns to you again, what do I calculate?She with what break our husband and wife's feelings."
"If revealing is bad, you are the third party that breaks us."The very valuable voice just blurts out to work properly water to depend on then stunned speechless, she is fond of Mang ground to ask:"I be?"
"Fu friendship she is originally my fiancee, if isn't the emperor elder brother whom you insist on to beg you to grant a marriage, how will I marry you?I hate most of is someone to force my doing doesn't wish to do of matter, so you are again good to me, I can't love you, either."Is very valuable to talk although the voice is deep and low,hide countless heartless.
Work properly water to depend on body 1 flutter, self-effacing fall to sit the grass that fills the air in the dew of in the cluster, the droop wears a head, on the tears drop the back of the hand that spread at her, "really is it I that am getting wronger?Can't of ……is her ……all is her!Have no she I can't temporarily drive angry blunt fainted a head, can't with connect the Yin does drifts along of matter ……"
"Have no her, I can't love you, either."
A very valuable words strangled her last silk to expect to, she stunnedly faced upward to hope very valuable, even weep over to all forget.Looking at to work properly water to depend on wretched appearance, I suddenly feel that she is also the person of a wretchedness.
"How does the emperor intend to handle her?"Xi but the slightest not for work properly water according to weep and sniffle of shape move, cold voice openings.
Didn't is very valuable not to consider and then vomit"discard behind" two words.
"The Your Majesty don't forget, you still owe her a human life, her emperor elder brother."I have no to control myself, the voice then blurts out, " on the first husband and wife on the 100th boon, although she is hateful,have a wretchedness."
"You need not leave good heart sell human feelings, is all your this shameless woman, all is you harm ……" works properly water to depend on to madly roar a way toward me, the voice continuously spreads at on all sides, particularly sad and shrill.
"To, I am the position that makes you still sit at the empress up, I want you to remember forever, you owed mine.My wanting you can not have peace of mind during a lifetime."I come forward an one step, return to see her desire eyes that I am cut to pieces, " you have to know, the wrong matter done by you be not'discard behind'two words can solve of, you will be subjected to rebuke of the conscience during a lifetime."
Of that night, connects Yin drive space go to officer Jue, life long can not step into an imperial palace one step;Work properly water depends on of gold's printing purple Shou be taken back, Be imprisonned to empress' palace, again can not interfere with behind the matter of temple.Is very valuable so the strictly and speedily ground finish doing two matters and arouse doing not understand of imperial government most people with objection.But very valuable don't explain reason, this was the family affairs, positively could not let the big ministers of imperial governments know.
That night, the empress' gold prints purple Shou drive white grandfather Fu send to a Zhao sun temple and say to is emperor's order, after being from now on acted for an empress by me to take charge of temple.This also leads to come to queen mother at the same time and hasn't waited I to salute, she a palm dynasty I flick.I didn't hide and abruptly answered this mercilessly slap, half side face irritablely painful.She so suddenly and since then of wrath, it is necessarily very valuable to haven't come yet to want and will work properly water depend on with connect the matter of Yin is told to her.
"The imperial concubine of the Chen well big of courage, unexpectedly dare to stir up an emperor to deal with own of close the younger brother and knot deliver a wife."The queen mother voice voice blames, the quick temper dashes forward at heart, the whole face rises because of wrath red.
I am cold with to, "the minister Qie have no."
"Tonight emperor always together you just return to Zhao sun together the temple descended two aims, they made what greatly negative offense worth such?Settle is that you seduce into wrong doing an emperor with the speech, discarded an empress but sign you.The Ai house tells you, not is coveting."Her voice more lifts more high, whole body all because angry but trembling.
"Did not the emperor say with you?"I am calm of the voice cut up rough with her of the voice became a fresh clear contrast.
"Say what?"
I move a step to come forward, attach in her ear and use the within hearing voice of our 2 people to only say:"Brother-in-law's son and eldest sister-in-law contain adultery, queen mother how do you treat?"
Sees queen mother facial expression suddenly on changing and moved to speak up, but some voice didn't also send out.I clearly see, there are a few cold sweats along her forehead drop falls.
Chapter 10 suddenly Qi red tears
Work properly water to depend on with connect the business of Yin after more than two months, have already recovered down.But very valuable seem can not also release, these day usually at resist den have never come out for several days, I also seldom see him and come to all just in a hurry sit of a while to in a short while leave each time, say to read a lot of memorials.I know that he can not break away from the business connecting Yin but, because of trusting this younger brother too much.
Originally the emperor king's house's trusting and guarding against is unexpectedly mutual, if you guard against and broke down feelings between the brotherses;If you trust and get of but is a heartless betrayal.I once was a princess, looking at father everyday the emperor supported a forehead to think to sign who is a prince, I felt very strange, is not sign a prince, use wear thus give a lot of care?But pass by Na orchid one seizing the power of clan I just understood a father emperor at that time of worried, cured a river mountain than beat river's mountain to still have to be difficult, particularly while signing crown prince, unexpectedly was such difficulty, feared brothers to injure or kill each other, take place the human life tragic incident.The everyone envies the emperor king's house, who understand again is the bitterness of emperor's son?
Since these days, the very valuable surface remains such as often to me, but his eye China Times the wound showing unintentionally can not cheat a person.I don't want to ask more and again take his wound.
And these day I also seldom see Xi and hear very valuable again and again Zhao he enters to resist den and seem is discussing some very important matters.BE deal with Qi to bless?Is so quick ……the Qi bless of the imperial government just remove Du prime minister, vitality affirmative greatly harm, according to reason this opportune moment is really good opportunity to deal with Qi to bless ……but, really have so easily?
I step again to go into to keep to show a temple today and just discover oneself have never seen for a long time Na orchid Be getting quicker, started to ground by the queen mother from one year ago ……
Can be when I push away a house door, but see the Yang Yang of her disease ground lie-down on the bed Ta, a cough voice the voice voice is irritating to the ear.I immediately hurtle to the quick Na orchid nearby and hope to wait upon her that maid-in-waiting harsh voice way:"What is the row?"
"Small lord she several months ago weighed cough not only, the maidservant called in and resisted cure, but they saw a small lord not get saint spoil, Be not willing to cure.The slave wants to seek Chen an imperial concubine your help, but at that time of you was again grounded, basically could not see you.Until few months ago just like some, can who know to again deliver today, compare former the severity is many."She fiercely kneels down, the body just a little has some to shiver.
"If you call in and resist to cure now, say to is the Chen imperial concubine's order, don't come and wait to drop head."I bite a tooth, one word a ground order.Aggravate more to the feeling of the Na orchid quick misgiving in the heart, she ……if occupy, how I am give an account to the Qi Yun?He faces to send us the front, thousand reiterate ten thousand to instruct, give me to take good care of a Na orchid quick, I unexpectedly didn't attain and let her got sick into this appearance ……

没有评论:

发表评论