2012年10月5日星期五

google earby also no longe

Light breeze 飐 , the Chi counts a spring star.
When the phrase writes, bloody feeling streams into a larynx, I am unbearable to lightly cough a , the deep red blood sprayed and just wroted I to good phrase to dye red very big one.The pen in the hand has no dint to fall off to fall in the a table, I fiercely raise Xiu to wipe the blood on the paper and more wipe but more and more spread to open, I make an effort to wipe, the weak paper has already been devastated by me unbearable go into eyes.This blood, be like pole very valuable body up taint with of blood, I want to wipe to be clean, Be getting cleaner and then can't have missing again.
The Qi blessed to just then see inside the military advance debt thus one act, the disease trod to hurtle to me nearby and was malicious to hug into a bosom I, "Fu friendship!"
I struggle in his bosom, I can not rely on support again in the Qi and bless nearby, he was no longer my husband, my husband was very valuable, I am a Chen imperial concubine!I am a Chen imperial concubine!Is very valuable to all pay with the life for me, I how to throw in others to embrace in, I can not persuade myself, I will dislike I like this.
I ran out whole body energy to flounce from he embrace, "you don't want to touch me."
The Qi blesses a harsh countenance dynasty, I roar a way:"You threw up blood, you had to take a rest!"He comes forward an one step, I then retreat an one step and always keep 3 with him it to be apart from.
"I don't want ……" I raised gusset to wipe to wipe the blood stain of the side of lips and firmly shook head.
"Did not you want your kid?Shine on you if this continues, sooner or later having on the first the kid will because your body is weak but have a miscarriage.Is very valuable have been already died, you with him of Be only left to is this kid,did not you want this kid?At the right moment, I see this kid an Ai eye also, walk, I seek a good method to beat this kid for you."Say and then come forward to pull my wrist, seem to be really to want to take out me to beat this kid.I immediately climb to adhere to a table of case and die the hopeless situation embrace it and fear he really my kid the lane drop.
The Qi blesses to see me this appearance and very heavily sighed 1 and loosenned to open my wrist, "you care this kid thus, should take good care of yourself well of body, bear it, because this is you and his kid."
Listen to him the soft voice persuade, I finally recovered excited emotion, feebly the Quan song wears to lie prone on the table a case up, the tears a drop of a drop of ground falls a case at the table on, beat the paper wet.
"We go home good?"He stand still at me nearby, also no longer move me.
"House?"Do I still have a house?
"Qi country, the temple of Zhao Feng."
"Not, I don't go."
"Your body great void is weak, if drift about to not only can not guarantee at outside your kid, afraid are that the lives that connect you are all difficult to protect."The Qi blesses one word one say, the tone is particularly pre-eminent, dignity take to allow of no to resist, " I don't know, your body why the meeting is so bad, I give you next of poison, you have already taken to understand a medicine be not?Don't clear clean?"
I depend a head very heavily table up, "I takes by myself of poison, don't close you of matter."I calm down to consider for a long time, he cans say that again, have to keep for the sake of the kid own very of body.I not ability again emotional, not ability one more flavor ground's sinking is immersed to a sorrow in.I have to invigorate, I have to bring up in person I grow up with very valuable kid, "you are still fighting ……"
"Do not beat, we go home.If the battle in"the Qi blesses to see me be calm down, this just come forward to am handed by the table bottom I, gingerly hand I to return to bed up, " really wants a dozen, necessarily nobody wins, to I didn't advantage.Now the influence that can miss another his method to break up them."
See the facial expression that he speak of the matter of domestic affairs letting the character outside admit defeat and developing the whole body top and bottom great king dignity thoroughly.This is his magic power place, also no wonder that cloud bead willing try poison by body for the sake of him.Thus excellent man, I don't deserve, don't dare to go together with as well, at present of I was notter qualified to go together with.
Qi however a lightly smile, my mind and body exhaustedly covered up into the whole body drive Zhen, the thoughts and feelings floats suddenly.Do I really need to return to the empress temple that the Qi blesses?That after temple can I also go?To, if really need to return to, I have to bear and Be different from today's sharp point to finish a dew.Just can protect my kid so, protect oneself.
Suit the action to the word, the Qi blesses and then orders on that day all officers and mens strike camp but return, Huang Sha is billowing, lift to hope an eye, the dynasty Que in the sky.In this way, I see in person very valuable at my in the moment pay with the life, is me but die.This goes, I will return to Qi to bless that dangerous deep temple again, I should how from place?How to should do again Yu country?Their emperors pass away,google, Yu government approved however greatly disorderly.
-I already write good loose Zhao, spread to the Xi.
Very valuable this sentence response spreads to Xi in my ear ……the Xi leave that ruthlessness look in the eyes is too terrible.I have been knowing that the Xi is a heartless person, he once says, this is in the world the person of only the most important threeses, the first mother who is him, the second father who is him, the third is very valuable.These 3 people all go at present, this world he has already done not concern about.So he if ascend that Yu country will be He Fan's prospects again?Unprecedented peaceful times or water and scorching fire?
The Qi blesses, with your wisdom and ability, with your heartless, ability with connect does the Xi resist?
Suddenly, my feeling to connect Xi will become the second Qi blesses, because they are equally solitary, they ……be like very much.
Chapter 3 is heavy lord Zhao Feng temple
The temple of Zhao Feng
I was blessed by the Qi to again bring back the temple of Zhao Feng, whispers aroused the slaves in temple this time, after also having temple imperial concubine of dissatisfied in succession, particularly is with Su think cloud for most.When my blessing with Qi hasn't got into the temple of Zhao Feng, Su thinks cloud to then and enragedly get own slave dynasty our disease tread since then.Whole body vegetable green thin Shan Chen get she Be lucid and attractive to take off a dust, there is no excessive and complicated jewelry, only that don't more Zhu Shi Fen's jade cheek, seem to be her pure free from vulgarity.This is also the Qi to bless one of the particularly special reasons is to her.
" The Your Majesty, the temple of Zhao Feng but snow elder sister once lived of, how can you make the unidentified woman of a background live into here?This is unfair to elder sister of snow."She haven't stood firm a step then toward our Yang voice since then, even have never blessed for Qi to salute, it is thus clear that she at after the position in the temple.
My lookinging at Su to think cloud has been hoping the Qi blesses of the beautiful Mou feel a bit funny, she this time come really for the sake of so-called is "snow elder sister" still own position?But she from beginning to end all didn't be seeing for a while, do I seem very despise to see me.
Qi's blessing don't get mad to the her wantoning, just lightly Di her one eye, "not be making."
"Does the emperor say that I make?This Zhao Feng temple the emperor have been closing to forbid anyone to live to go into, it is thus clear that you are to the snow elder sister's deep love.But at present you but give the temple of Zhao Feng for the sake of this woman she, I help victim of injustice for elder sister of snow."Su thinks the voice of cloud to more pull more high, blare with the Ti of bird of the voice play together.
The listenning to her that helps victim of injustice for"snow elder sister" false of voice, I unexpectedly didn't produce abhorrence, because her voice is very sweet to get fed up with, such as 100 work properly in the empty valley to blare to sing.If I tell now at present of she, her so-called"snow elder sister" stands in front of her, will she have reaction?Is at the thought of this I then didn't aware of self ground to smile.
My laughter finally leads Su think the positive eye of cloud, her Cu wears Liu Mei to up and down conjecture me some kind of, took for several cents, the color of warning, "very funny?"
My smiling face doesn't stop because of her cold Lin and just laid up laughter, "Su the magnate and that snow elder sister be a sister deep love."
"Certainly, I have been considering as she elder sister's sort treat in person."Su thinks cloud to say, and then put back vision the Qi bless a body up, " emperor, this woman background not clear, have no an identity again, live into the temple of Zhao Feng to be unsuited to proper."
The Qi blesses but holds to have my hand at this time, the felling for warming up streams into center of palm, and he says:"She is the main son of all slaves."
"Lord son?Did the emperor seal her?"She was a bit astounded, took one silk distrust.
If I Panasonic one breath, cut descend Qi bless desire to downwards say, "emperor say, I am the Chen lord of the temple of Zhao Feng hereafter son."
The Qi blessed to hold my hand to suddenly loosen to open, the temperature of center of palm at that a moment such as Tan flower the sort elapse, I have some gloomy, but smile still don't Lian.
Su thinks cloud doubt ground to hope me, some funnily repeated 1 time, "Chen lord son?"
The Qi blesses and comes forward an one step and turns but starts to hold Su and thinks the hand of cloud, "yes, she is the Chen lord of the temple of Zhao Feng from now on son."His voice suddenly becomes soft

没有评论:

发表评论