2013年1月20日星期日

google he somebody else's n

You unexpectedly dare to scold me, I, I, I want to dismiss you!~"
That black dress big fellow sneers at 1:"Work for two months for you, I felt smelly in my own body, I not would not° until clean best I's body 45 times is well, you do of those break a matter the other people don't know,do not we know?You use a fan*medicine the fan pour those young girls and chase a somebody else**, and then clap the somebody else's naked picture to threaten a somebody else, let them become you*happy tool, I, I feel humiliation ……"
He once this sentence speak, surrounding all pedestrians, include pure source university in come out of boy and girl face up all peep out a vision of exasperation, very anxious to this handsome kill.
Allow handsome have already seen surroundings of up to 100 cruelty visions, unbearable empress back a burst of hair cool, he loudly defense way:"You, you this mixs Mao egg, you unexpectedly dare to sully me, I, I, I ……"
That black dress big fellow swept one eye toward other five people, soft-voiced way:"Five elder brothers, I, my temper isn't good, I really don't want to descend for this person residue stem to go to, so, let ,down hereafter have the words of opportunity, we meeteach other again!"He turns round and then wants to leave the ground of this right and wrong.
Other five people all together track:"Six younger brothers, you up where go to?"
That black dress big fellow sneers at 1:"I don't believe world didn't°yet my have somewhere to stay of ground, I even if carry a plate, I would not like to is bodyguard for this person's residue, either, and the person cans have no money,Facebook, but can not be disgraced to have no skin and does a some heartless affairs!"He twists overdo, swept to allow handsome similar, be full of in the vision red*naked slight.
Allow handsome looking at the other party of vision like this, annoy of complexion hair white, almost will hurtle up, unfortunately he doesn't have skill like that.
Those five people is also all cachinnation to get up:"You want to walk, how can throw the material selfs?Work for this kind of person's residue, we also feel to throw a person, greatly not our six people carry a plate together!"They all clap his shoulder, is all one face of easy.
The piece wins to cannot help but marveling a way clearly:"I wipe, talented person!"
Lin Bei any ascends smiling openings way:"Is quite good, quite good, can meet six heros here, be really don't waste this present life, if you can not find a suitable work, can go to work here, the childe promises a special discount!"He touches a piece of paper, the Shua Shua Shua writes "Royal amusement head quarter" five words, pass to them.
Their six individuals tiny tiny one Leng, the noodles takes a surprised way:"You are ……"
Lin Bei any face straightforwardly says with smile:"I will toward there greatly receive of, although just a public security, I can promise to you, unlike give he be the bodyguard earn littlely, certainly, I didn't force of meaning!"
Their six people mutually sees one eye, just original is to admire very much to the skill of the other party, see the other party helping them, being more deeply grateful, ordering in succession now:"The that many thanks childe helps and thanked you too much!"
Allow handsome see the other party unexpectedly dig oneself's corner of wall, denouncing openly of spirit way:"Mama of, you this mixs Mao egg ……"





Text 【187 】 steal a car thief
Renew time:2010-3-1016:51:28 chapter word numbers:3343

Lin Bei any listen to the other party of insult and humiliate, start to ripple one on the face silk charming smiling face, the Ze Ze compliment way:"Having never thoughted of to allow a childe so badly was just beaten by me, now again stand up to call names, let me to admire thousand times, since such of words, that I again give you loose loose physique good!Pa in"he the easy activity wear two hands and send out" Mao!"Clear and crisp sound.
"You, you, don't come over!"Allow handsome thought of that the other party just beat°used and died his/her own one act in the school, immediately surprised get cold sweat of direct current,cnn, a burst of of greatly terrified, after carry on the back and all leak out 1 F very thin cold sweat, see the young girl that the square Buddha that the other party's one-step one step come over here toward oneself, can not help frightenning will soon be violated general, scream.
Lin Bei any walks to him of front of, the right hand holds tight his collar of dress and slowly raises him, the Yang wears a head and smilingly looks at him:"I most disliked someone not to put my words in the mind, but you exactly come to provoke me again, do you say how to do?"
"I, I, I ……" allows handsome body to hang in mid air and lets him has a kind of felling for fainting, the body is tottering, just like inflight general on sky, this makes him is brought up by indulgent parents at ordinary times of he how bore?But face so many people, he the self-respect of that a little still keep making him don't beg for mercy to the other party, but denounce openly a way, "you, you let go of me quickly, my father is Xu Yuan Shan, my father is Xu Yuan Shan, you let go of me quickly, you those 6 mix Mao egg and come to save me quickly ……"
Those six black dress big fellows mutually see one eye, all the Song shrugs shoulders Bang, then walks toward the Royal amusement direction in the head quarter to, the slightest didn't his safety put in the eye.
Is very not easy to put one this mixs Mao egg of tie, oneself is also good friends with good cow B for a while.
Allow handsome see them six of persons unexpectedly neglect their himself/herselfs, immediately surprised get cold sweat direct current, the neigh splits a calling of lung way:"You, you come to save me quickly, I give you money, everybody 1,000, not, everybody 2,000, come to save me quickly ……" he see the other party six people more walk more far, evidence the slightest have never stopped to stay, let the exasperation that he has to lay aside just and insult and humiliate, want to keep them with money offensive, unfortunately those of his money, seeming can not move them.
Although they are six isn't an in front is this very divine opponent,after all can impede a short while for oneself, that how much can also make an opportunity to slip away at 1:00 for oneself, but now?There are no their protections, how oneself is is an in front is this person's opponent?He thoughts of here and frighten of stammer way:"You, you, don't make a mess of, I, I, I, I ……"
"What am I?"Lin Bei any smilingly gathers together the face to his front of, in a soft voice ask a way.
"I, I can give you money, , be is that I compensate gift apology for you!"Allow handsome put out strength to swallow to swallow saliva, licked to lick oneself of some lips of aridities, shiver of speak such a words.
Want to let him white white to outside take out money, that is absolutely similar to the life that wanted him, but now to not suffer beating, also can go toward outside take out money,google, who make oneself just and so make mean, again provoke this kind of very absolute being?
Present a smiling face on Lin Bei any face:"Money?Seem a good thing, I probably can consider for a while, but this number, exactly is how much?The words that is too little, I can be not rare!"
"I give you 2,000!"Allow handsome bit to bite a tooth, finally come out this number.
Hit money on beautiful woman, probably she is all not concerned, but hit this man to the in front at 1:00, but he the meat of a burst of is painful, seem to hit to go out of isn't money, but own everything is similar.
"2,000?Seem the number is many …(full text word small 說閱讀 , 盡 at ωар .1 ⑥κ xs.cn (One ⑹κ .С Om.Text.學網 )
…"Lin Bei any intentionally says.
"Yes, yes, very many!"Allow handsome see the other party unexpectedly change countenance, hurriedly nod to attach and way, but the in the mind is secretly to despise the other party for a while, 2,000 dollars then feel a lot, indeed as expected is a bumpkin, really don't know a week quiet Mao that*woman with what like this man, be dressed in to dress up so common, and haven't seen money, might it not be he bed Mao is the last effort stronger than he?Seem oneself want to take two elder brother Weis each time, can reduce to hold more than a hour in a row.
Lin Bei any but don't thought of his brain the inside will thought of the mind of so many dirtinesses, but the Yin measures of say with smile:"2,000 dollars are really many, rather and like this like, I give you 20,000 dollars, let me interrupt how are two of your legs?"He says this sentence, the right leg fiercely kicks out, as if the lightning flash is general, mercilessly take out toward the calf of the other party.
"Mao Ca!"
Accompany with a clear and crisp bone fracture voice, allow Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论