2013年1月24日星期四

Facebook to me At the

Move large-scale PK."
"You follow a Long Guang Fo, life emperor gentleman and strong line of PK and several deep autumns go first to go against evil drop of a class repair back,google, you the grade of this guy have been dropping, don't make great effort now, only afraid in a couple of days grade placard top all have no you of name!"I smiled to deliver a news, but I am to have no time and they together, early want to go to ice snow absolute being mountain of, just had been delaying, now how also is going to and see, lucky probably can meet a BOSS, explode to order a material to me.
At the thought of material, I poured to think of and killed negative evil of time also explode a negative evil war ax, this trifle I must seek a big uncle of blacksmith to see just go, otherwise have been throwing over there too regrettable.
Thought of and then do, I immediately arrived to the blacksmith of the No.002 new hand village to spread, here only seldom a few players, even if completely after opening, got into the player of the game to mostly also all leave new hand village now, so one depression of prospects.
"Big uncle, I come ……"
"The smelly boy says, dry what, get stripe weapon?"I just wanted to say that I came to see you, took good wine for you, be interrupted by the blacksmith, anyway I come each time and all had to scheme.
"The big uncle is really astute, I first, , you knew my purpose, Hey Hey."I am thick face, the Xi says with smile.
"Say quickly, dry what, am I still busy!"The blacksmith is talking with me and continuing to begin an inside of live, knocking of jingle a sword form weapon.
"Big uncle, I also at enmity with you lay, today come mainly is want to show you this weapon."I say, will offend the negative evil war ax acquiring in the city war passed in the past, the blacksmith had already after all been what understanding to the weapon in the game is the deepest, weapon expert, problem concerning weapon and knowledge to want naturally to seek him.
"Is negative evil war ax!"Blacksmith says to once connect negative evil war ax and lightly brandished two times, momentary felt the algidity Be horizontal to living, the ax spirit maneuvers.This blacksmith also too abnormal condition, thus huge war ax, request a strength point so high, he incredibly can easily brandish, too violent!Although I early know that NPC is also gradational and has a real strenght margin, however really didn't thought of, the real strenght of this blacksmith will be thus violent.
"Attackstoning dint is quite good, however only afraid very long-term inside all no one can use."The blacksmith says.My wondering what you said isn't an useless talk Yao, if the player in nowadays can use, I return to seek you to do what, directly sold be, with the attack dint of this weapon, sell a several CNY 100,000 absolutely have no problem, if the warrior player that meets a big style of type, probably CNY 1,000,000 all probably.
"Big what uncle said is quite good,cnn, in addition to big uncle, for a long time time inside, absolute no one can use this huge ax."I am admitting before fact doesn't forget to clap one very small Ma Pi of recording, NPC since owns human nature and also likes that the other people cried up naturally.
"Boon, what you said pours also quite good!"This blacksmith face is too thick, in addition to you, the another blacksmith can not use negative evil war ax, play trick you to return really, I am secretly funny.
"Since it is so, I send him to the blacksmith big uncle good."I make reference to, anyway this trifle my staying don't use and also rather send to him, anyway he can get up by Lun and present a NPV product, it is the good will degree that can deepen NPC to the player to pour, this I still know.
"I again don't go to here, your negative evil war ax has what use, however you take also have no what use!So, I give you the reformation for a while like, melt ax son this for a while, Duan Zhu a few weapons liked afresh."The words of blacksmith let I the pleased hope an outside.
"The since it is so thanked a big uncle!"My language takes to rejoice with wild joy to make reference to, this ax subdivision ex- is a discard, blacksmith after reforming, with the attack dint of this weapon, reformation empress of attack dint also can't low arrive where go to.
"Still stand dry what, opening!"The blacksmith stares me to say.
"Still want me come, Hey Hey, big uncle, you again be not don't know that I cast of which two times son, basically be not create weapon of anticipate, the good material also affirms a quilt I to waste, so you are still that oneself make, slowly lane don't tired, I go out first to buy some dishes to go with wine for you what."My Xi says with smile, waste game time is in creating, am I just not so silly, besides my create a grade true wretchedness, if ever created experience that loafer acquires last time, be also just entry-level blacksmith now, good material give I am also waste.
"Creating can have no shortcut to walk of, all is slowly toughens, think those early years ……, big uncle the age is also old now, quick Lun motionless iron ball, must seek a person to deliver me of teaching, I am the blacksmith of big respected master class, the whole body creates experience not to keep on spreading not Be getting more regrettable!"Blacksmith feels deeply about to say, this NPC will also swindle, clearly and just go against the evil war ax still plays easily and say now Lun soon motionless iron ball, this is to obviously visit grave to burn newspaper, paste play tricks.
"Big uncle, I really ain't that piece of to anticipate, however I pour to know a person, he is a respected master class blacksmith, although still wanting a margin than your old man's house is very far, however have already been getting more fierce, and he fights each other iron to have much of interest, you are old to want not heel I this new hand village, learn by exchanging views with him for a while, conveniently point out him."I say with smile, but is to think of the professional blacksmith of household of the dragon that winds and clouds dragon says, and if can cheat the big uncle of blacksmith to the outside to go, I open again a blacksmith spreads, he creates weapon, I am responsible for sale, with the dozen of the big uncle big respected master class iron technique, we still didn't turn to turn over!
"Unfortunately, but I ain't what does go this new hand village, however you can get him to here, I also know that you aren't anticipating of dozen iron, strong the melon twisting isn't sweet, you seek him come, I see how his natural intelligence is."The blacksmith sighs a , have to hate iron not to become of steel power to me, can't, our walking sideways ambition isn't here, what we wanted is a pleasure gratitude and revenge and water horse the life of river's lake.
"He seems to be not to come to our this village!"I say.
"Be free, you seek him, I with management transmission's saying is all right all of a sudden."Blacksmith finishes saying, and then ignores me, beginning with concentration carry on negative evil melting of war ax.
"Old dragon, you say of the small hand of the full-time blacksmith dragon of the household of dragon pushes to whet at?"I deliver news for winds and clouds dragon to ask, can do obeisance the blacksmith of big respected master class class as teacher and always have a little an advantage to him.
"Not at, probably played yesterday of night, is going to bed.How, you seek him to occupy, does he get stripe weapon?"The hair news of winds and clouds dragon asks and just discovers that winds and clouds dragon also has the Qian quality to do eight old women.
"Be free, sought a NPC blacksmith teacher for him, the blacksmith of big respected master class!"I the hair news say.
"I contact him right away."Winds and clouds dragon replies very quickly and in fact household inner part affirmation of the dragon to contain a contact method, for the purpose of game in not at, be convenient for the contact to use.
A short while gives me the hair news for someone, indeed as expected is a small hand to push to whet, ask me the circumstance of.
"Directly come to the No.002 new hand village by fabulous."I reply for him.
"Was a the new hand village returned not to go!"
"I say an ability ability, hurry!"I return to news.Is very quick of he tells me, he has already arrived the No.002 new hand village.
"Come to come right away blacksmith to spread,Facebook."I return to news to tell him, the blacksmith spreads in this very small new hand village, still can find out.
"Horizontal eldest brother good!"A per face ruffian mutually of the player salute to me, this was the small hand of the respected master class blacksmith-dragon of the household of dragon to push to whet, how see how with a revolting feeling, clear is a small loafer!
"Like, good!Naturally one beats ferrous good hand mutually."I see not up, someone sees of up, the blacksmith rounded this small rascal to turn 2 turns and connected a voice to shout bravo.To the utmost talk idly, can canning beat iron to see a hand see out?
"Pay a courtesy call on teacher."The small hand pushes to whet this guy Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论