2013年3月21日星期四

time My nature

m/articleinfo.php?id=2953


Chapter 11 evil Luo's true character two



Wait until the second day morning, I wake up from sit quietly, a night time, the soft green soft grass of surroundings is already to spread all over dew drops, radiant and extremely keen in the pleasantly warm sunshine bottom.
After meditating of a night, I am also vigorous, exiguity cool breeze multiply by a morning, I fly toward the direction of plum house and got to plum house and unexpectedly go out to handle affairs of plum master the son have been already come back, after leading of plum Kui, I see a don't everyone in the plum house of the whole year lord, disappears for a year, old man's house still the spirit is hale and hearty, health as usual.
Old man's seeing me to the house is very happy, lift the matter that I suddenly disappeared to disappear in those early years with me, said is make him really worry very long a period of time.
My nature also in brief expressed me to his apology, at the same time will I at the business of fifth planet, simple 1 pen once took, these Jing in old man's house of heel monkey, if the businesses of fifth planet all tell him, don't say the another, is the attraction of six greatest holy lands, have already been good enough to let he again to I next, so what I learned is getting more lovely, meet like old man's house like Li Ba Tian, I also change of the craftiness get up.
Li Xiong at the part low voice is to my way:"The matter that takes place for these several days, plum Kui already such as actually tell him, master son agrees our standpoints, thinking that this evil Luo settles is with there is very great origin in the plum house, even think to is the business that the sons does in the corrupting of plum house."
Think the plum master son since is also a standpoint like this in my heart, so his heart in definitely someone, I way:"He has to put forward a few persons who are worth doubting, this should be easy to seek, on that day stay of, and fix for very high."
Li Xiong Dao:"Is strange here, stay that day didn't go out with the master son at in home of, arrive to also have several people, just this several people, master son's breaking to settle them isn't likely to have to so tallly fix for."
I wanted to think a way:"This is good to do, all of your my several peoples are the persons who once saw evil Luo, although the true character that didn't see him, can feel that Yin concealed on his body the breathing of the cold improbity, as long as the master son thinks a way to let we can get in touch with them one by one, I think that we should be able to find out evil Luo's true character."
Li Xiong makes it lively for of way:"Way's arriving is good way and just let we a few outsiders to correct them this of person, afraid of the master sub- face up can not pass, can't promise us."
I way:"This all when, also have scruples about a face, this important event that relates to to peace or chaos in the world, if still keep making evil Luo be at large, unrestrained next go, perhaps the their plum house will also become to have no originally of wood, have no the fish of water, till then, be penitence also too late."
Li Xiong distresses of way:"Is too pure according to what you thought in the sky, as lord in the house of a big noble family, he needs in consideration of very various, your method perhaps can hardly make him promise.However, can on trying, however this words want to let the plum Kui say, you also know, plum house also the plum Kui can serve as the heavy responsibility of household, all of remaining is the generation of the Lu Lu.
The plum master son has already had the mind to unload a heavy burden now, while the point object of development is a plum Kui, so if allow him to come to say the estimate can go."
I way:"This I don't understand, you take idea good, I want to find out evil Luo, and uproot it, other, I all ignore."
Li Xiong smiled to smile to ignore my complaint, immediately after way:"Plum Kui to say, there are a few advantages, one is this good way from the face that he spoke to grow master son in the mouth;Two, the plum master son probably will make use of this opportunity to test the energy of the successor in future;Three, the plum Kui can make use of this opportunity to set up prestige in the household.I think this what time probably let plum master the son promise our requests."
I way:"Sound is a viable idea, and with the Pi of plum Kui, ten have 89 will promise us, that good, press you say of come to do." My Xi laugh merrily a way all of a sudden:"With you relationship with plum wonderful son, this matter you to say positive accommodation."
Li Xiong didn't like the way of spirit:"I am to just say proper business with you, you not the ability is a little bit serious."
My Su permits a way:"Who there is a mood joking with you words doing not become, you arrive you said to see, I and you actually who and the plum Kui say this matter like 1:00, or let wonderful son of plum and he says that this matter is good friends with.Although he shouts our eldest brother,not and truely is your younger brother, let's also want to have regard for his face at least."
Li Xiong Leng a short while, hope I suddenly burst out laughing, way:"According to the good heavens, depend on sky, I discover that you are really a genius, just so will, you owned to play politics of just can, if not that you will be my brother-in-law, I really need to defend you on defending, you are the person of real danger."
I make fun his way:"Not just you the make an elder brother of teach well!"
The blue Wei is called plum wonderful son, I stand the part smiles happily of looking at Li Xiong to order how she put forward this matter to the plum Kui, the wonderful son loves to his Chi plum, is naturally a never refuses a request.
The plum wonderful son seeks plum Kui to say that the item went after finishing listenning to.Li Xiong sinks a track:"If this matter, the plum master son promised, the tonight would be a bad Dou tough battle, and you feel how much our cure of successes have."
I slightly a contemplate a way:"Cure of success we probably have 70%, this still on the whole last plum master son come back after, bring back come of these war capability, if really want war, I think only you, I, blue Wei and plum Kui 4 people already all right already, just evil Luo craftiness in many ways, and then excel hide movements, if he sees power not good, disregard of escape, we all perhaps block him not to live."
Li Xiong Dao:"Your meaning BE, before we want work well an arrangement, deploy tight dragnet, let he have no the place can escape, but evil Luo fix for the tallest, the hand arranges little trap him not to live, the person arranges many, perhaps also cause undesired agitation, again say, the person of plum house cans not adjust, for only our Li Jia's 30 bearers, also too a little bit little."
I sigh a way:"You say right, the person is little to trap not to live him, the person is easily many to make again creation vigilance, escaped to think again hold tight him difficult up add difficult.Just affair come of too hurriedly, I originally had already invited a person who like the sand Zu noble family and Kun Lun martial way, however wanting to wait them perhaps still have to two day, if they now at, we of the hand be also getting more abundant."
BE saying, the plum wonderful son companion wore plum Kui to together come and depends on, the plum wonderful son had already said with him, the plum Kui is difficult way:"Li Xiong's eldest brother, you with depend on the idea of eldest brother in the sky although good, just only afraid the grandpa can't promise, those allegedly person, big part is my elder, grandpa's good face, how can let we a few small generation to check to ask elder."
Li Xiong Dao:"This I and have been already thoughted of according to sky, can let the master son promise, this can you say, see your express."
Plum Kui startled way:"My performance?"
Li Xiong is mysterious a say with smile:"I arrive is Be not afraid of master son will not promise, to is your elders of plum house, old man generally is all more conservative, stubborn, so wait a short while at the time that those elders hampered you, you had to be expressional a little tougher.I promise plum master the son will promise."
Once we run about into in a secret room of ancient color thou joss-stick, this is the place that negotiates important event in the plum house, we severals be also invited because of the special identity at inside take part in a meeting together.
The plum master son is sat down and swept our several people's one eye, light way:"You have what viewpoint, speak, show me you to have what good idea to solve this matter."
Our several people hoped one eye each other and stopped view at plum Kui body up.
The plum master son way:"Kui son, you come to say, the business in that night I basically understood, naturally, said the method that your several person's companies measures."
The plum Kui comes out from the seat, according to we in advance of arrangement, contentedly but way:"Lord in the house!Pass by we calculate in detail, this is also you acknowledgement in old man's house of, this evil Luo by all means and the my plum house have Mo Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论